Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Conference finals
20220518_155032.jpg

Which Bird is this/which brand? :nerd:

Does anyone have an idea of what I should be paying for this 2003 Reebok Kobe All-Star Procut jersey? I don't want to under or over pay for it as I don't know the market value. It's in excellent condition and has been worn a few times. I was looking to buy a different jersey but if I need to hold off and use the funds for this, I will. I just don't want to miss out on this jersey if it's within my budget. I'm budgeting my max to be around $700-$800.

Thanks in advance and any information will help. Here are the pictures of the jersey.
s-l1600-5.jpg
s-l1600-10.jpg
s-l1600-8.jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-6.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg

Does anyone have an idea of what I should be paying for this 2003 Reebok Kobe All-Star Procut jersey? I don't want to under or over pay for it as I don't know the market value. It's in excellent condition and has been worn a few times. I was looking to buy a different jersey but if I need to hold off and use the funds for this, I will. I just don't want to miss out on this jersey if it's within my budget. I'm budgeting my max to be around $700-$800.

Thanks in advance and any information will help. Here are the pictures of the jersey.
s-l1600-5.jpg
s-l1600-10.jpg
s-l1600-8.jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-6.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg
If you can get it for $700-800 then pounce.

^That's my budget and I'd pay that amount right away but unfortunately I have to wait for the seller. I just wanted to make sure I'm not over paying for it. Thank you for the confirmation as I'm debating to raising my limit to $900-$1K as I haven't seen this jersey pop up in a very long time.

I finally wore this one for the first time ever yesterday on Memorial Day after having it for a few years now.
IMG_6251.JPG

^That's my budget and I'd pay that amount right away but unfortunately I have to wait for the seller. I just wanted to make sure I'm not over paying for it. Thank you for the confirmation as I'm debating to raising my limit to $900-$1K as I haven't seen this jersey pop up in a very long time.
If a pre owned version of this is about 1k…. What’s a NWT go for? Ive seen the one listed on eBay for 10k but that’s crazy to me…. Asking for a friend…. 😉

^10K? DA-FUQ? I just went on eBay and saw the the one you're referring to for 10k! Welp, I can't afford nor get close to that price. I'll hope and cross my fingers to land this jersey within budget. I saw another one for $15k, but that had Kobe's autograph and I can see why they're asking that price.

If a pre owned version of this is about 1k…. What’s a NWT go for? Ive seen the one listed on eBay for 10k but that’s crazy to me…. Asking for a friend…. 😉
:emoji_expressionless: I thought I had a chance in obtaining this gem of a jersey. It was simply not in the cards as it well beyond my actual budget.

Back
Top Bottom