Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Discussion in 'Sneaker Showcase' started by captainkicks, Feb 2, 2012.

1. captainkicks

captainkicks

Post pics, legit check, etc.

As everybody knows, Nike is taking over the license for the NFL so Reebok is marking all their jerseys down... Will post pics of my Authentic Home & Away Lesean Mccoy jerseys when they arrive [​IMG]

2. eyanks

eyanks

I'll start it off.. here is my Authentic MLB Jersey Collection.  All my jerseys are from Majestic, in my size (44).  Some are blanks.

dakid23, relish and vidiviciun like this.
  3. captainkicks

captainkicks

That home Griffey is... [​IMG]

4. trav t

trav t

eyanks, nice collection! Do you have any of the Coolbase jerseys? I went to the Giants dugout to check them out, and I much prefer the older style for fan use. The Coolbase reminds me the material on Reebok Edge jerseys. I have yet to own an MLB jersey. I just have a couple of authentic Giants jackets. Maybe I'll post them later.

5. rex ryan

rex ryan Banned

good thread, glad you made it too.

eyanks collection [​IMG] dude has been consistent with the posts on jerseycentral as well tho.

6. captainkicks

captainkicks

I tried registering but I keep hearing rumors that the admin's M.I.A. and that I'm not going to get approved anytime soon [​IMG]

7. eyanks

eyanks

Thanks!  I counted 10 cool base jerseys in my collection.  Personally I like the cool bases, its definitely a good choice to wear in the summer.  Some people like both, some only like the older double knit style.  Its a revolutionary technology, yet they didn't change the price much, unlike the NBA who basically doubled the price for the Rev 30s.

8. trav t

trav t

That's true. Rev 30s are priced quite ridiculously. Reebok Edge jerseys are a fortune as well, and they don't even sell the on ice Edge 2.0's to the public. I'm looking to build my NFL collection with the contract switch to Nike meaning heavy discounts on the current Reeboks. Does anyone else think it's just a matter of time before WindyCityWholesale starts selling the old stock Reebok authentics for really good prices?

9. josh4523

josh4523

Here is the only Baseball jersey i own, going to add an alternate Strasburg later this year and hoping to also add a Michael Morse, Pudge, and Ryan Zimmerman authentics. eyanks, i NEED that zimmerman jersey [​IMG] dope collection.

and this is the only non local jersey/player i own. Mitchell and ness Gretzky. A Capitals should of been my first Authentic Hockey jersey owned but the price was right on this one. Looking to add authentic Ovechkin, Backstrom, Johansson, and Knuble this year as well.

I also have a few authentic ******** jerseys but im holding off posting them since i proposed turning this thread that already existed into the offical NFL jersey thread, why not use it. Yay or Nay?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/12302801#reply-12302801

dakid23 and relish like this.
  10. downyboy

downyboy

i need to get a Marinero's (latin night) authentic blank customized. wasn't there some site/service that does authentic lettering?

11. eyanks

eyanks

Exlusive Pro Sports (EPS) does the lettering. I also think the Mariners pro shop does it as well, along with many other companies, but these are probably the best 2 options for you.

12. af1 1982

af1 1982

I need a Bobby Clarke authentic. Dope dope collection up there fam [​IMG]

13. stillin729

stillin729

I hate you Josh; I'm dying for that Gretzky

picked up the Marcus Allen for $50
    [​IMG]

14. jfmartimcdandruff

jfmartimcdandruff

giants
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

this guy smh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not technically an authentic, but it was stitched like one

[​IMG]

bout to go ham when Nike goes NFL...hopefully if done right

relish likes this.
  15. trav t

trav t

JFMartiMcDandruff, those Giants jerseys are beautiful!  Those are my 3 favorite players.  I'm jealous.

Here's a Rbk Edge 1.0 that used to be a Heatley, but I stripped it.  I'm gonna send it to EPS to turn it into a Marleau:

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is a CCM replica but has authentic stitching:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Authentic Collection Thermabase jacket (Giants Pitch Black Edition)

[​IMG]

relish likes this.
  16. jfmartimcdandruff

jfmartimcdandruff

dope sharks jerseys

are the edge 1.0's the authentics? i really haven't seen the authentic hockey jerseys, but the replica/stitched ones are good enough for the price

i'm tryin to get a black clowe

17. trav t

trav t

Yes, the Edge jerseys are the authentics. The Rbk Edge 1.0 (7187) was first introduced in the 07-08 season, but players started complaining about sweat running down from the sleeves into their gloves. Rbk then made Edge 2.0s (7287) available to the players, and now over 90% of the league uses them. However, Edge 1.0s were the ones that continued to be sold to the public through the '10-11 season. Edge 2.0s are limited only to game worn and game issued.

If you're looking for an Edge jersey, stay away from the Edge 7231. They're made in Indonesia and are not what's worn on the ice. They're completely inferior to the 1.0 and 2.0 and even the Premiers. Rbk started selling them this season.
    Only buy authentics that are made in Canada.

Premiers are definitely a good option if the price is right. The only thing I don't like about them is single layer printed twill shoulder patches. I'm trying to look for blank Premiers for cheap that I can send to EPS for customization.

18. jfmartimcdandruff

jfmartimcdandruff

thanks for the info trav

yeah the singled layer thing is wack...i'm definitely goin to go edge for my next pickup eventually

19. trav t

trav t

No problem! A lot of people have helped me with this stuff, so I'm just passing it along. You can save a bit on Edge jerseys by buying blank 1.0s and having them customized by EPS.

20. jordanskates17

jordanskates17

^ JFMarti
    are any of those the cool base kind?
    the road one I have feels like it will rip easily [​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. trav t

trav t

What size do you guys wear for MLB authentics?

22. Hahahaha

Hahahaha formerly ballerific703

All the jerseys I have, sold my Eli, Nicks, Tuck and Osi jersey a few months back because I didn't like the fit. Hopefully the Nike jerseys are better. Still need a Melo and Stat jersey, waiting for a sale or something.

LT Mitchell and Ness Jerseys
    [​IMG]

Majestic NYY Jerseys. Alex, Derek, Jorge, Bernie, Mariano, Grandy, Robbie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

relish and vidiviciun like this.
  23. captainkicks

captainkicks

Even though I'm an Eagles fan, I love those old school Giants jerseys [​IMG]

24. drillest

drillest

Haha ^^^ same here. that throwback Giants jersey is fire.

25. stillin729

stillin729

they had those LT's for $50 at the sale this weekend; shoulda scooped a couple