~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

laugh.gif
my dad recently got this cheap buick suv so he could take my dog swimming, etc. and not worry about her messing up a nice car.

new sti is pretty weak anyway, the last edition was way better. tell him to scoop up a nice used one cheap.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by eaalto

My ride, 02 Mustang GT. It's my baby. Not the greatest pic, i've been meaning to take it to an open lot with good lighting and snap some pics but haven't had the time to. Anyone in the Los Angeles area know of anyone or know of any shops that does good suspension work for reasonable prices. I'm looking to do a 1.5 inch drop both front and rear but don't know of any shops. Looking at lowering springs, shocks/struts, and camber plates. If anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it, thanks.

img1577j.jpg

Flip's Tire Center on Sepulveda in Van Nuys? Between Roscoe and Saticoy on Sepulveda. Over near where FedCo used to be (if you're from the Valley).
Thanks, ill give them a call and see what they charge.
Go to a mustang fourm, they will have more info. A lot of people here hate mustangs. Hot cheetos member on here has like three mustang, maybe he will see your post. Doing suspension is mad expensive. I did the chamber plates and springs on mine came out to 600+ easy.
I'm a member of a couple mustang forums and have asked already. A lot of those dudes are do it yourselfers so they recommended i try to do the job myself which i won't even tackle. Yeah i've been on NT for years now and i know everyone here hates American cars and only rolls with the 3 series, G35, 350Z, etc, etc. Yeah i already calculated, for the springs, shocks/struts, and camber plates its gonna run around $700 for parts only.
Now im wondering, why you asked for help?
Also, can you inform me what springs, shocks?struts, and camber plates you bought? I truly want o know, because i still need some suspension work done on my car. And that price sounds amzing"$700".
Reason i asked is cause a lot of them recommend i do the job myself and learn how to do it which i have no idea how to go about doing. And ididn't get too many recommendations on shops and the ones i did were expensive as hell. I haven't bought the parts yet, when i do though i'm goingwith some H&R super sport lowering springs, Tokico HP series shocks/struts, and a set of maximum motorsport camber plates. The shocks/struts aren't thegreatest but there a lot better than the stock shocks which won't work out too well with the lowering springs. I wanna go coilovers but the funds justaren't there for that right now, just bought a new exhaust setup should be here Wednesday so i'm hyped for that.

Originally Posted by eaalto

My ride, 02 Mustang GT. It's my baby. Not the greatest pic, i've been meaning to take it to an open lot with good lighting and snap some pics but haven't had the time to. Anyone in the Los Angeles area know of anyone or know of any shops that does good suspension work for reasonable prices. I'm looking to do a 1.5 inch drop both front and rear but don't know of any shops. Looking at lowering springs, shocks/struts, and camber plates. If anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it, thanks.

img1577j.jpg

Flip's Tire Center on Sepulveda in Van Nuys? Between Roscoe and Saticoy on Sepulveda. Over near where FedCo used to be (if you're from the Valley).
Thanks, ill give them a call and see what they charge.
Go to a mustang fourm, they will have more info. A lot of people here hate mustangs. Hot cheetos member on here has like three mustang, maybe he will see your post. Doing suspension is mad expensive. I did the chamber plates and springs on mine came out to 600+ easy.
I'm a member of a couple mustang forums and have asked already. A lot of those dudes are do it yourselfers so they recommended i try to do the job myself which i won't even tackle. Yeah i've been on NT for years now and i know everyone here hates American cars and only rolls with the 3 series, G35, 350Z, etc, etc. Yeah i already calculated, for the springs, shocks/struts, and camber plates its gonna run around $700 for parts only.
Now im wondering, why you asked for help?
Also, can you inform me what springs, shocks?struts, and camber plates you bought? I truly want o know, because i still need some suspension work done on my car. And that price sounds amzing"$700".
Reason i asked is cause a lot of them recommend i do the job myself and learn how to do it which i have no idea how to go about doing. And i didn't get too many recommendations on shops and the ones i did were expensive as hell. I haven't bought the parts yet, when i do though i'm going with some H&R super sport lowering springs, Tokico HP series shocks/struts, and a set of maximum motorsport camber plates. The shocks/struts aren't the greatest but there a lot better than the stock shocks which won't work out too well with the lowering springs. I wanna go coilovers but the funds just aren't there for that right now, just bought a new exhaust setup should be here Wednesday so i'm hyped for that.
Cool man!! Sounds good. yea those coilovers are expensive. And yea the new exhaust is going to sound real nice.
I think you should just wait until you get enough money to pay someone, or if you have a friend good with cars maybe he can assist you with the installations.It would be a great learning experience, you be proud about the work you did on your car, but self installs are risk if you dont know what your doing.

^

Nice.

But I hate the idea of an M3 sedan.
laugh.gif
If im going to get an M3, immagrab a coupe, if I wanted a 4 door racer, id grab an M5.

is that m3 a factory color? reminds me of the laguna seca blue m3s...loved that color.

that blue just might be on par if not better than laguna seca blue

my god i want a e92 m3 in that atlantis blue RIGHT NOW

my GOD

47003285jb0.jpg

Originally Posted by shaolin

that Atlan blue is nice... but nothing touches Laguna Seca...

lsbv715mb01.jpg
i agree definitely my favorite color on the m3. doesn't work at all on other cars though...

the atlantis blue is too "kandy" %#+ color for my taste but i'm sure it's amazing in person

Atlantis Blue is gorgeous, and the wheels on that E90 are beautiful, but I can't mess with that body kit.

But yes, Laguna Seca Blue > Everything.

yea lagauna seca is def the #&#^

looks better on e46 though, that atlantis is NICE

i def like it more. i gotta say...........

holy smokes after taking a look at the pics of that atlantis blue i change my mind....absolutely breathtaking. the owner of that car is a lucky sonova gun.

nah real talk

atlantis>laguna

yall just sayin that cuz its classic no doubt but really compare the pics again.

is that e92 repainted w/ laguna seca? like i said, that color only works on a e46 m3...

Well you're comparing over-exposed pictures of a modded car which really isn't a fair comparison at all. I suspect that if the E90 on the previous pagewas stock with 18's, you guys would be singing a slightly different tune.

I think a lot of people like LSB so much because it *ONLY* works on the E46.

Back
Top Bottom