~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

that truck and trailer had me like
eek.gif
when i seen it.
yep ...the V-dub look dope too ...good post

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by JD617

Did dude really ask us how we feel on Audi's new day time running L.E.D's?
roll.gif
No, he asked us what we think of that mod. Those LEDs were never available on the older body A4. That's a custom job.

I think it looks great.
ohwell.gif
didnt know it was a mod, but still... l.e.d's in the head lamps are always
pimp.gif

I'm skeptical still though... too lazy to google search it... isnt the day time running leds an option though for 08?
nerd.gif

They're aftermarket headlights. the LED's were introduced to the A4 on the '09 models. any more opinions?

Originally Posted by JD617

Did dude really ask us how we feel on Audi's new day time running L.E.D's?
roll.gif
No, he asked us what we think of that mod. Those LEDs were never available on the older body A4. That's a custom job.

I think it looks great.
exactly

i think it looks good btw

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Aww man...Swang almost made up for all his other post with that previous one.

im sure where ever he is he thanks you for the kind compliment.
glasses.gif

yooo Ive been having a few problems with my car and i thought id come in here and ask you guys. first problem is.... my emergency brake light stays on evenwhen the brake is not "on" or pulled up. i can feel the brake "let go" when i pull it back down but for some reason the light stays on...

next, my right front tire squeaks very loudly every time i turn to the right. the squeaking will stop once i reach speeds of 45+ mph. i have no idea why itdoes this. it kind of sounds like metal scraping on metal so i was thinking maybe there's something between my brake pads r it could be the wire... anyhelp would be appreciated. i dont think i need to change my brakes, ive only had them for 4 months + they are racing quality (my uncle used to race dunebuggy's so he has a connect for parts)

btw. working with my first car here its a 1999 Nissan Altima w/ 63k miles. let me know if there is things will be a "quick fix" or if i should see amechanic. thanks...

we need more suv/truck posting
tongue.gif

This is a member from an f150 forum im on...beautiful

Random

man i MISS this truck...me and my brother bought it together, but something new kept breaking every time we took it off roading, so we sold it
frown.gif

My F-150

My brother drives the chevy...blackberry lens was real dirty

my dream truck...ill pass on a ferrari, lambo, skyline any day for this beauty

love the diesel sound/whistle

Originally Posted by MECKS

yooo Ive been having a few problems with my car and i thought id come in here and ask you guys. first problem is.... my emergency brake light stays on even when the brake is not "on" or pulled up. i can feel the brake "let go" when i pull it back down but for some reason the light stays on...

next, my right front tire squeaks very loudly every time i turn to the right. the squeaking will stop once i reach speeds of 45+ mph. i have no idea why it does this. it kind of sounds like metal scraping on metal so i was thinking maybe there's something between my brake pads r it could be the wire... any help would be appreciated. i dont think i need to change my brakes, ive only had them for 4 months + they are racing quality (my uncle used to race dune buggy's so he has a connect for parts)

btw. working with my first car here its a 1999 Nissan Altima w/ 63k miles. let me know if there is things will be a "quick fix" or if i should see a mechanic. thanks...

well for the sqeaking noise when you turn i'd suggest you look at your wheel bearing or properly check your cars alignment.
as for thr metal scraping metal, i'd bet money its ya ball jointz fam. same thing happend with my lincoln ls
ohwell.gif

yooo Ive been having a few problems with my car and i thought id come in here and ask you guys. first problem is.... my emergency brake light stays on even when the brake is not "on" or pulled up. i can feel the brake "let go" when i pull it back down but for some reason the light stays on...
check that you have enough brake fluid (in the master cylinder reservoir)

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by Al Audi

FJ cruisers are co cool, an they can def look mean as hell if modded right
pimp.gif
big fan of FJ cruisers

they look dope

rumor toyota might discontinue the FJ cruiser after 2010
frown.gif
...bittersweet for me ...sad to see it go away AGAIN ...but it will just keep the value of my FJ high
happy.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

really like that front bumper with the hidden winch
FabFours Bumper
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sunny559

check that you have enough brake fluid (in the master cylinder reservoir)

x2

Back
Top Bottom