~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Im thinking of doing the painting myself instead of wasting $1K, there are hundreds of thread in Nico. People even use rattlecans
laugh.gif

for $1,000 I could get megan coils and the tails (or j30 LSD
smokin.gif
), or havehalf off the money to get a SR

any truck/4x4 fans on NT? would love to see some of that in here. a few just to start...

saw this on craigslist.
dscn0330.jpg

too high.
attachment.php

146dqt.jpg

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i need some coilovers for my evo... tired of the springs.
uhh...Zeal?
yes, for sure. just picked up/installed some endless pads, stock pads were wearing down. coilovers are next on my list.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

You sir, are a baller.
laugh.gif
ballin would actually be Ohlins
what mods do you have under the hood?
well, keep in mind i'm replacing everything under the hood soon... but:

HKS intercooler piping, HKS panel air filter, Hallman manual boost controller (ECUTek tune), Samco radiator hoses, ARC BOV pipe, HKS spark plugs... but like Isaid that's all coming out, better stuff going in.

I want to make modifications, but I rather replace something that is depreciated part, rather than dump money on a perfectly okay part.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

You sir, are a baller.
laugh.gif
ballin would actually be Ohlins
what mods do you have under the hood?
well, keep in mind i'm replacing everything under the hood soon... but:

HKS intercooler piping, HKS panel air filter, Hallman manual boost controller (ECUTek tune), Samco radiator hoses, ARC BOV pipe, HKS spark plugs... but like I said that's all coming out, better stuff going in.
If this dude was baller he would grab that Gruppe CF intake.
laugh.gif

J/K, nice mods though, ARC BOV? I prefer the SSQV, since you are going HKS and all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

If this dude was baller he would grab that Gruppe CF intake.
laugh.gif

J/K, nice mods though, ARC BOV? I prefer the SSQV, since you are going HKS and all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had the Gruppe M, sold it because filters were making the same power but screw it, the Gruppe M is better designed and looks so clean.

ARC BOV pipe, mated to the stock BOV. HKS SSQV has caused headaches for so many, I'm not touching it. EVOs don't do well with VTA BOVs...
laugh.gif

You really paid the $1800+shipping for the Gruppe?

Yeah you are a baller.
laugh.gif

Really? The SSQV has problems like that? I thought it was one of the better BOVs, then again I would hate to have a loud BOV, would be annoying after the first5 minutes.
laugh.gif

Who you going with for the new setup? ARC? When I was thinking of picking up an EVO I was going to go with AMS.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You really paid the $1800+shipping for the Gruppe?

Yeah you are a baller.
laugh.gif

Really? The SSQV has problems like that? I thought it was one of the better BOVs, then again I would hate to have a loud BOV, would be annoying after the first 5 minutes.
laugh.gif

Who you going with for the new setup? ARC? When I was thinking of picking up an EVO I was going to go with AMS.

laugh.gif
i'll explain in the a.m., can't think

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

why not a 3 series? lower mileage 3 series>high mileage m3
helllz naw.

i'll take a higher mileage m anything over a regular 3 series.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

why not a 3 series? lower mileage 3 series>high mileage m3
helllz naw.

i'll take a higher mileage m anything over a regular 3 series.
I'd take the M3 also but for the mom? Unless she's really into cars i'll give her the regular 3 series.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

any truck/4x4 fans on NT? would love to see some of that in here. a few just to start...

saw this on craigslist.
dscn0330.jpg

146dqt.jpg
Daivd_Beckham_(544x408).jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm a fan of Taco Truck ...and own a FJ .....not really a fan of the new genJeep ...but beckham jeep is clean

Back
Top Bottom