Official Awake NY Thread

Not really an Awake post per se but anyone else get into SocialStudies this weekend? Apparently some merch going to be available but they havent mentioned what specifically. Im signed up for the northface tote bag session on Sunday. wish i couldve gotten into the jacket session

Wish I could but in Texas.

Will be another Tee like they did in Miami, profits going to charity :smile:

Not really an Awake post per se but anyone else get into SocialStudies this weekend? Apparently some merch going to be available but they havent mentioned what specifically. Im signed up for the northface tote bag session on Sunday. wish i couldve gotten into the jacket session
I'm going to a talk on Friday. Not really interested in the merch.

Social Studies NY 2018 Tee, comes in red and black. $100.

ss1801.jpg

ss1802.jpg

DSM LA Popup with limited tee and hoodie...

The shop is located at 606-608 Imperial St. Los Angeles, CA. Available in-store this Friday and online Monday 11/26 at www.awakenyclothing.com.

dsm01.jpg

dsm02.jpg

dsm03.jpg

dsm04.jpg

Did anyone cop the ASICS collab shoes, hoodies or tees? I tried to cop the black 3m tee but I got cart jacked! I managed to cop the orange logo tee instead.

Came very close to copping this jacket...but I'd been buying too much 'unnecessary' stuff lately so couldn't do it. :smh: Very rarely do I want to buy anything with branding but it actually completes the jacket in this case.

greenjacketback1_1500x.jpg

Grabbed the Yankee fitted this morning. Nice add to the collection for sure. 20th Anniversary of the World Series - Subway Series.

Back
Top Bottom