Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Originally Posted by 18key

Do a lot of you guys with ridiculous collections (see poster above me) get around to watching those movies more than once? I only have 6 or 7 movies on Blu, and I've only watched each a couple of times. Except Training Day, I've watched that a good 10 times at least.
I have well over 100 Blu's. Some are still wrapped, un-opened. Others I have watched numerous times.

For me, it's all about building a nice big collection with good quality. Quality > Quantity.

18key wrote:
Do a lot of you guys with ridiculous collections (see poster above me) get around to watching those movies more than once? I only have 6 or 7 movies on Blu, and I've only watched each a couple of times. Except Training Day, I've watched that a good 10 times at least.

I have a big collection watch them all I have a couple that I just got that I haven't seen, but for the most part I only buy the movies I love to watchagain and again.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

My collection

http://www.blu-ray.com/co...on.php?member=EazyWeazy3

Beverly Hills Chihuahua .... really???!?!!?

I don't know if I should scroll any further down
tongue.gif

I'm Jk

I still remember the first time I was in the movie theater and saw a preview for that movie...I wasnt sure if it was real or not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm Jk

I still remember the first time I was in the movie theater and saw a preview for that movie...I wasnt sure if it was real or not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To tell you the truth, it looks great on Blu. The colors are really vibrant and bright. Looks real good for a live action film.

I'm Jk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To tell you the truth, it looks great on Blu. The colors are really vibrant and bright. Looks real good for a live action film.

Just because it looks good visually doesn't mean I'd want to watch it :tongue:

This pic is several months old. I likely have another 15 movies or so more than this now. I, like CrazyEBW have some fascination with collecting stuff for somereason.
pimp.gif

a89259ee90ce120d5935f9ef42fe0caf25ffddc.jpg

I just recently got a ps3 and for some reason I decided to collect Blu-Rays

Wall-E
Iron Man
Transformers
Godfather Trilogy
Planet Earth
Reservoir Dogs
Punisher

I'm gonna have to buy a copy of Sin City

I don't know if I like the movie itself a whole lot or not...

But the Picture Quality is just so
pimp.gif

old boy
shinobi
initial D
boondock saints
nightmare before christmas
batman begins
dark knight
transformer

I'm Jk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just because it looks good visually doesn't mean I'd want to watch it :tongue:
Come on man. Give me a break!
laugh.gif

I too will have to buy Sin City as well. Got some reward zone certificates I can use and I believe its only $24.99. Not too bad IMO.

when is HEAT coming out on BD..... if there's any movie that should look good in BD it's Heat......

just added horton and australia to the collection...got it with the whole 2for35 @ bestbuy plus $10 movie cash towards wolverine on each blu

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

when is HEAT coming out on BD..... if there's any movie that should look good in BD it's Heat......

I can only imagine what that Bank robbery/Shoot-out scene would be like on Blu
eek.gif
smokin.gif

So I finally saw both Kung Fu Panda and Wall-E On blu this week via netflix...

whats up with those being 2.35:1

Seems odd for cartoons...

So I finally saw both Kung Fu Panda and Wall-E On blu this week via netflix...

whats up with those being 2.35:1

Seems odd for cartoons...
What's the aspect ratio for Sin City?

Back
Top Bottom