Official Backpack Broadcasting Sports Thread! Vol. The Best In One Man Band Sports Journalism

Whats up my fellow Sports & Training posters!

I recently started a YouTube channel called BackPack Broadcasting which serves as a one-man band sports reporting channel covering sports in the NYC Metro area.  As I progress with the channel I plan to develop this into a full fledged website.  Last week I started out with some weekly reports on the Jets and Giants and will be doing so each week for the rest of the season.  I have also done a report on the Knicks as well (in HD). 

I encourage all NY sports fans and sports fans from all over to check it out.  I would really appreciate the support and feedback from the NT community as I promote the channel and develop the site.  If you have a chance pleased check out and subscribe for FREE to  BackPack Broadcasting's channel and the Facebook Fan Page or follow on Twitter. Feel free to share your thoughts NT!

Also wanted to let those checking out the videos that Backpack Broadcasting now has an official website: http://backpackbroadcasting.com! Check it out and continue to support!

Whats up my fellow Sports & Training posters!

I recently started a YouTube channel called BackPack Broadcasting which serves as a one-man band sports reporting channel covering sports in the NYC Metro area.  As I progress with the channel I plan to develop this into a full fledged website.  Last week I started out with some weekly reports on the Jets and Giants and will be doing so each week for the rest of the season.  I have also done a report on the Knicks as well (in HD). 

I encourage all NY sports fans and sports fans from all over to check it out.  I would really appreciate the support and feedback from the NT community as I promote the channel and develop the site.  If you have a chance pleased check out and subscribe for FREE to  BackPack Broadcasting's channel and the Facebook Fan Page or follow on Twitter. Feel free to share your thoughts NT!

Also wanted to let those checking out the videos that Backpack Broadcasting now has an official website: http://backpackbroadcasting.com! Check it out and continue to support!

Good !!*$, bro. I'm gonna check it out later....are you going to have coverage from PSAL & CHSAA hoops?

Good !!*$, bro. I'm gonna check it out later....are you going to have coverage from PSAL & CHSAA hoops?

Thanks for the support Double J!

I plan to as I have been covering PSAL & CHSAA on the print side of things for about four years now. I think there is a good market for that so with basketball season around the corner I will be on that heavy for sure!

Thanks for the support Double J!

I plan to as I have been covering PSAL & CHSAA on the print side of things for about four years now. I think there is a good market for that so with basketball season around the corner I will be on that heavy for sure!

Great stuff bro! I'll be checking for ya
pimp.gif

Best of luck! I will subscribe when I get home. If this starts to make money, I wanna become an investor.

Best of luck! I will subscribe when I get home. If this starts to make money, I wanna become an investor.

Thanks Super Producer and I appreciate the subscription. Definitely keep your eye on the channel and stay in touch. An investment opportunity would be welcome for sure!

Thanks Super Producer and I appreciate the subscription. Definitely keep your eye on the channel and stay in touch. An investment opportunity would be welcome for sure!

Back
Top Bottom