Official Bape Thread

I just gave in and ordered 2 more 3XL tees at happyjag. Will end up w/ all but the blue. Spending close to 450 for 3 shirts is stupid af, but, for dudes like me, gotta take what you can get when it comes to bape and big sizes...

Adidas "Security" kicked me out as I was checking out. Good times.

ADC.PNG

I just gave in and ordered 2 more 3XL tees at happyjag. Will end up w/ all but the blue. Spending close to 450 for 3 shirts is stupid af, but, for dudes like me, gotta take what you can get when it comes to bape and big sizes...
Is that your TTS or Bape size?

You ain’t losing, it’s not that much over retail.

Is that your TTS or Bape size?

I can fit in XXL for Bape, but it's a little tight (6-2 230 is a little 'fat man in a little coat' when it comes to tees in Bape sizes), and I like to size up on literally all of my tees. Maybe it's a holdover from my youth in the age of grunge, but I like shirts that are oversized.

I can fit in XXL for Bape, but it's a little tight (6-2 230 is a little 'fat man in a little coat' when it comes to tees), and I like to size up on literally all of my tees. Maybe it's a holdover from my youth in the age of grunge, but I like shirts that are oversized.
Thank You. Hope my Tee fit as I ordered Adidas sizing rather than Bape sizing which I usually size up.

"UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO OUR SITE AT THIS TIME."

Kept wating and then finally loaded to that .... F adidas website

In and out of Adidas Soho earlier. 20th in line, waited 10 mins. Got green camo all pieces in Small.

Bape NY across the street was a different story. Hundreds of people outside, line around the block, people across the street. Typical NY stuff.

In and out of Adidas Soho earlier. 20th in line, waited 10 mins. Got green camo all pieces in Small.

Bape NY across the street was a different story. Hundreds of people outside, line around the block, people across the street. Typical NY stuff.

How's the fit?

Back
Top Bottom