Official Bape Thread

Nice.. I also picked up the blacks on StockX today.. Been wanting a bape boost for long time and glad people mostly over the boost hype so I could cop cheaper.. Can't decide if I'm gonna keep the greens I just got today from overkill, they cancelled my duplicate order.
Im a bape guy so definitely keeping both. Green is better though if I had to pick one

... could have bought two CWs but from my experience with my Dames & NMDs, i.e. the green barely seen any actions
vOHtuWH.jpg

I grabbed the greens for $361 on StockX during the sale for a 12.5. Can’t wait to rock them to the gym.

Superblowl shark came in from Pondon today

Those fools sent me L :lol:

What was the point of emailing me and asking me what size I needed to make sure hahaha

It fits but it’s kinda like a snug athletic fit. Could do either L or XL tbh. Mainly snug on the arms and my biceps not even big like that

This how it fits lol

Attachments

• 98684289-9A4F-4732-9685-88552433B27B.jpeg
    98684289-9A4F-4732-9685-88552433B27B.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 75ECA128-51E5-438E-AF0F-E9BE4A152BE6.jpeg
    75ECA128-51E5-438E-AF0F-E9BE4A152BE6.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 47
Lmao true

But I don’t mind it zipped either. Fits like size M Nike tech fleece almost haha

Both mine got shipped. Price went up on 12.5 so wouldn’t be surprised unfortunately

Glad to hear yours are in transit.

I just realized something... my StockX email says "You can expect to receive it around February 20th". That's almost 2 full weeks from my purchase date of 02/07/19. Now I'm wondering if these shoes are coming from the Europe side of StockX. Still says the seller hasn't shipped, but maybe he has and it's just in a different couriers hands until UPS takes ahold of it. Thats my theory anyway.

I just realized something... my StockX email says "You can expect to receive it around February 20th". That's almost 2 full weeks from my purchase date of 02/07/19. Now I'm wondering if these shoes are coming from the Europe side of StockX. Still says the seller hasn't shipped, but maybe he has and it's just in a different couriers hands until UPS takes ahold of it. Thats my theory anyway.
stockx gives sellers more time to ship if newly released shoes.

I guess we're all just selling to ourselves. I grabbed two 12.5's. One for myself, one to offset the cost. Just got them in last nite. Your the buyer of the second pair. (based on price and sold during the half off sale). StockX gives until 2/11 to ship. Yeah I noticed the resale price rose. :tongue:

Sending yours out tomorrow. Hope that helps a little with the anxiety.

I guess we're all just selling to ourselves. I grabbed two 12.5's. One for myself, one to offset the cost. Just got them in last nite. Your the buyer of the second pair. (based on price and sold during the half off sale). StockX gives until 2/11 to ship. Yeah I noticed the resale price rose. :tongue:

Sending yours out tomorrow. Hope that helps a little with the anxiety.

Are you serious? That’s crazzzzy! I was the second $361, purchased at 3:50am CST on 02/07/19.

This truly is a small world brother lol Thanks for the shoes and accepting my bid!

IMG_3727.JPG

Sometimes the non shoe items of a collab are the most interesting things to pickup: Bape x Riddell football helmet. Definitely one of the better accessories ever picked up. Even better was Retail and Manual.
Real deal full size L football helmet completely finished along with a drawstring carrier bag. Now looking for good visor to custom look. Solid piece of work.

What's you true to size for bape hoodies, mate? XL?
my other shark hoodie is an L and it fits fine. I can prob do either L or XL depending on how i want it to fit.

this SB stuff fits small. im trying to move my size L since i ordered the bigger size from Pondon already :lol:

Back
Top Bottom