Official Bape Thread

Finally had someone accept my bid this morning on Goat for $350 for a 12.5 green Ultraboost. It shows Goat already authenticated and shipped it to me...so it must've been in their possession all along. Can't wait for them. :pimp:

24706B85-53B5-47F1-B020-FF56AB47B045.jpeg

Finally got them! These things are even more sick in person. I’m not a Camo guy at all, but love these for some reason :D

These definitely fit TTS. I went a half size up and it was unnecessary. Fitment is still excellent.

Any new drop info for this weekend?

Got people in hk this weekend. Tryna see of ots worth asking them to hit the store

my other shark hoodie is an L and it fits fine. I can prob do either L or XL depending on how i want it to fit.

this SB stuff fits small. im trying to move my size L since i ordered the bigger size from Pondon already :lol:
Finally, got mine 2 weeks ago. And you're right with the size large, lol! Kudos, brotha!

When does pondon usually put up the new drops? Looking to pick up a few of the DC Comics collab from him at the lower price point. Any help is appreciated! Guccishades Guccishades

Back
Top Bottom