Official Bape Thread

Mom's going to Japan and my aunt asked what do I want for a gift and I said bape hoodie just saw on the bape site that its $600 no way im asking for that much for a gifted hoodie lmao.

Are there any store, hookups there that can get me a hoodie on the low or maybe just a tee. Or any hypebeast streetwear for the low any tip would be appreciated.

Shopping proxies are the way to go on that kinda thing.

Mom's going to Japan and my aunt asked what do I want for a gift and I said bape hoodie just saw on the bape site that its $600 no way im asking for that much for a gifted hoodie lmao.

Are there any store, hookups there that can get me a hoodie on the low or maybe just a tee. Or any hypebeast streetwear for the low any tip would be appreciated.
Your mom/aunt are going to have to go comb through second hand stores in Shibuya/Harajuku to find you a good price on a hoodie. Basic graphic t-shirts are around 60 bucks though at the retail shops

Your mom/aunt are going to have to go comb through second hand stores in Shibuya/Harajuku to find you a good price on a hoodie. Basic graphic t-shirts are around 60 bucks though at the retail shops

They got basic green/sand camo hoodies for like 2-300$ at the bape store. yeah prob go for tees or accessories tbh

14374DE3-57ED-4BCA-A480-A1BDB3E00A42.png

Next week

Can anyone tell me the best way to get a Bape face mask? I'm specifically interested in the black BAPE ABC Camo Mask.

I went to Bape LA today for the first time, they couldn’t find any of the Formula 1 stuff. I like the set up there, but they didn’t have much of what I wanted in my size.

Back
Top Bottom