Official Bape Thread

9640C490-E6E5-4F9A-9757-882680DCD782.jpeg
5D1A9B18-ADF0-48A5-AC4E-D039A91A69B6.jpeg
02DB6E61-2CA1-45C5-8517-58F6D8C9AF97.jpeg

the pocket t and both trucker hats Are new scoops.
Got the t and Ape head trucker for dirt cheap. why not 🤷🏽‍♂️

Man, so bape doesn’t really make camo hoodies with no graphics or sharks any more do they? I’ve been trying to find an unworn red or blue camo with no graphics and can’t find anything, only things from like before 2009.

Man, so bape doesn’t really make camo hoodies with no graphics or sharks any more do they? I’ve been trying to find an unworn red or blue camo with no graphics and can’t find anything, only things from like before 2009.

Closest I can think of in recent years

I don't know if u meant both green and yellow or green and yellow. Either way here's a yellow tiger full zip

Here’s the red for 230ish shipped.

I’m not sure what you see. I see it at $285 plus $30 shipping.

I already bought the blue one ( and a 1st camo) on fromjapan. Hoping to get the red one eventually.

Edit: wow, these flew off us.bape.com. I guess most people don't know they can get it form Japan.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what you see. I see it at $285 plus $30 shipping.

I already bought the blue one ( and a 1st camo) on fromjapan. Hoping to get the red one eventually.

Edit: wow, these flew off us.bape.com. I guess most people don't know they can get it form Japan.
My bad bout the price mix up. But yeah. U right on the price.
the us bape shops online is botted way heavy. Almost impossible to cop if a hyped or a general release.
glad to help :pimp:

Last edited:
My hoodies came in. I love them. The green one smells absolutely toxic though lol. It seems like the ink was just printed.

Edit: btw, these hoodies use slightly different materials. The One Point blue hoody uses some kind of loopback French Terry, but it's very fuzzy so it looks like fleece from a distance. The 1st camo uses fleece. I prefer the loopback because it's more breathable and I don't live in a cold climate. I wish bape would state these differences on the website. I'm sill happy with the 1st camo, it's good to have a few warmer items too.

Attachments

• camos.jpg
    camos.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom