Official Bape Thread

They only go up to xl though, so if you are a xxl the xl is no bueno?
I'm asking cuz I copped the shorts in xl :smh:

New pickups! Bape x champion hoodie is very lightweight!! Def dont go tts and go with your normal bape sizing.
Nice pick up bro! I got the red cw.

Fml, I read that the champion collabs were standard champion sizing so I went TTS. I think I need to trade/sell mine for a Large, **** fits mad young on me lol

They only go up to xl though, so if you are a xxl the xl is no bueno?
I'm asking cuz I copped the shorts in xl
mean.gif
Damn bro, I think everything from this collab is regular Bape sizing...

Contained myself today, was tempted to cop some tiger stuff but been Wylin on bape and supreme recently

Nice pick up bro! I got the red cw.

Fml, I read that the champion collabs were standard champion sizing so I went TTS. I think I need to trade/sell mine for a Large, **** fits mad young on me lol
Nice red is flames. The sizing was def not standard champion sizing compared to last years collab.

♂️♂️[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Jeezys early? And I like that pink shirt
Want it but tryna chill on purchases ATM

Jeezys early? And I like that pink shirt
Want it but tryna chill on purchases ATM

Yeah pink is fire. Imma try and lay off wearing black all the time and put some color in my life hahaha.

Yeah that pic is from a shop down in Miami. Sometimes get shoes early but they always charging tax. Idk how I feel about them yet too. Imma try and snag a pair just for the hell of it

Last edited:
Yeah pink is fire. Imma try and lay off wearing black all the time and put some color in my life hahaha.

Yeah that pic is from a shop down in Miami. Sometimes get shoes early but they always charging tax. Idk how I feel about them yet too. Imma try and snag a pair just for the hell of it
Yea I mean you can't expect yeezys for retail early, and if I end up with 5+ pairs I'll keep one of them yeezys, they look way better then the initial pics a few months back

And this hoodie is fire, why are the best pieces always impossible to get :smh:

View media item 2413070

Holding off on all purchases now LOL.... saving up to drop a whammy when the undefeated x bape collab hits stateside May 
smokin.gif

Holding off on all purchases now LOL.... saving up to drop a whammy when the undefeated x bape collab hits stateside May 
smokin.gif
Same here, Im trying to only get 1-2 pieces from that collab but I have a feeling itll be more
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I told myself, just 1 of the shorts...maybe both. But now, the hoodie and tee are looking kinda good too lol fml

Back
Top Bottom