Official Bape Thread

Can anyone give any input on sizing for bape tees and crewnecks? Do they fit TTS? Read that theyre japanese sizing so fit is small. Or how do bape tees fit compared to supreme tees. Any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone give any input on sizing for bape tees and crewnecks? Do they fit TTS? Read that theyre japanese sizing so fit is small. Or how do bape tees fit compared to supreme tees. Any help would be appreciated.

Go bigger than your normal size

Wondering if I should go L or XL in hoodies...

I'm a M.. got a L long sleeve and it fits but i wouldn't mind it a little looser lol

If you like it loose the xl won't kill you but might be a little big. It all depends on what fit you want

Nice, I kinda need one of those, goes with a shirt I have

And @nyape could chime in on that probably but he doesn't post here too much

Nice, I kinda need one of those, goes with a shirt I have

And @nyape could chime in on that probably but he doesn't post here too much

Repp'd

Also, thanks for the insight. Is there another Bape thread I'm missing? I'll continue us to investigate this one.

My knowledge is extensive and I have never ever seen this.

It could be real because bape did use that font on a couple pieces but the tag is so unfamiliar that I don't know

I'm so lazy to post all my bape stuff, they use to sick bandanas.. I have quite a few of em.. maybe I'll post up some stuff I got recently I haven't even taken it out of the box

Got a Bape hand towel and bandana from a Japanese magazine years back. When you bought the mag it was a free gift. Check your Japanese spots that carry books. They might have a Bape mags.

View media item 2359244

Last edited:
Copped one of the new tiger beige hoodies.  Didn't realize those were releasing until day of.  Will post a pic once I get it in. 
nthat.gif

I want some Green Camo NMDs so bad lol

Def one of the dopest sneaker collabs in a longgggggggg time... but the black pair is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I didn't even care much for those initially but when I got em whoa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom