Official Bape Thread

New Bapestas for 2021
bapesta-2021-1.jpg

Copped these. Hopefully size 11 is good

Hows the leather and suede on those?
The suede is incredible. I have no shoe (such as yeezys or made in USA new balances) that have suede this nice. It feel like what I imagine a high end shoe with suede would use. The rippled leather is really nice. The overall flat leather is hard for me to gauge. Feels like standard flat hard leather. It has a little bit more give then the average Nike, but it's not a luxurious feel like a designer shoe.

The suede is incredible. I have no shoe (such as yeezys or made in USA new balances) that have suede this nice. It feel like what I imagine a high end shoe with suede would use. The rippled leather is really nice. The overall flat leather is hard for me to gauge. Feels like standard flat hard leather. It has a little bit more give then the average Nike, but it's not a luxurious feel like a designer shoe.

Nice, looks like prices are going down on these. I would probably pick up a pair once they drop down a bit more or if other colorways drop.

No way in hell would I spend 5 hunna on some sk8brd bapes :lol:

Someone scooped em up tho, so more power to ya if ya did.

Blockstas is looking more attractive to me just based on the price difference lol.

No way in hell would I spend 5 hunna on some sk8brd bapes :lol:

Someone scooped em up tho, so more power to ya if ya did.

Blockstas is looking more attractive to me just based on the price difference lol.

I ain't a size 10... 😉

I don't mind spending the bread I just want real pics first.

Been waiting on a yellow camo coaches jacket all this time and off course one drops the week I blew a bag smh.

Can anybody help out with these items, I got them in the mid 00’s and was wondering how much they go for these days, I’m about to do a trade and just want to make sure. I tried looking online but I cannot find a listing for it. Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Blue Camo m-65 jacket and bape x both are used
7270FE42-4AF3-443B-B930-3BFC592C629E.jpeg
tee

Can anybody help out with these items, I got them in the mid 00’s and was wondering how much they go for these days, I’m about to do a trade and just want to make sure. I tried looking online but I cannot find a listing for it. Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Blue Camo m-65 jacket and bape x both are used
7270FE42-4AF3-443B-B930-3BFC592C629E.jpeg
tee

Bape can be kind of hard to judge except for iconic pieces.

It's one of the more subjective street wear brands when it comes to resell. Pieces like yours can be very appreciated by one collector and not even a care for another.

With that said the jacket is possibly worth a little extra because it's color camo and they haven't done a m-65 like that in a while.

Obviously condition also plays a factor but I'd say if you're getting over 200 (for the jacket) it's a solid deal.

Bape can be kind of hard to judge except for iconic pieces.

It's one of the more subjective street wear brands when it comes to resell. Pieces like yours can be very appreciated by one collector and not even a care for another.

With that said the jacket is possibly worth a little extra because it's color camo and they haven't done a m-65 like that in a while.

Obviously condition also plays a factor but I'd say if you're getting over 200 (for the jacket) it's a solid deal.

Thank you so much for the help and info!

Back
Top Bottom