Official Bape Thread

IMG_9966.JPG IMG_9968.jpg
😭 poor patent. Trying to wear my patent stuff as much as possible. tossed these after this wear

I been looking for a yellow camo coach jacket for like 2 years. This Ursus joint is tempting but idk.

Man I'm gonna hold out for now. If it's around next month maybe my girl or sister will cop for my bday.

What's your thoughts on this piece fam?
24_5985d271-4cbb-4c26-9361-4e629770c964_800x.jpg
It’s a nice piece. I like it. Sounds like ur unsure of it. I would make sure that u gonna rock n not just to sit in ur closet.
For the coachs jacket u just need to wait. The URSUS one is nice tho but if u are dead bent on the og I would wait.

It’s a nice piece. I like it. Sounds like ur unsure of it. I would make sure that u gonna rock n not just to sit in ur closet.
For the coachs jacket u just need to wait. The URSUS one is nice tho but if u are dead bent on the og I would wait.
Dead serious I think I saw your post last week and it caused me to hold off. The jacket is sitting on pondon so I'm not as worried it will go anywhere for now.

The China jacket is crazy but its also expensive enough that like you said I have to know id wear it before pressing the button. Both are good pieces though.

IMG_0744.jpeg

I like these a lot but they might be too big. I should have checked sizing of superstars first. I only tried them with thin socks, so hopefully they'll be good with thick socks.
Super stars run almost a half size big.
did u go down in sz orgo tts?

IMG_0744.jpeg

I like these a lot but they might be too big. I should have checked sizing of superstars first. I only tried them with thin socks, so hopefully they'll be good with thick socks.

Fire. Looking for a sz 11 at a decent price rn.

Superstars are crazy. Tempted to cop a pair on eBay.
Meanwhile Pondon screwed up my order and won’t send me a return label. First and last time dealing with them fools.

Back
Top Bottom