Official BAPE thread??

Crazy I sold off a lot of my OG tees within the last few years. Not sure if I have anything left. Had some straight from Japan too. I'm going to have to check storage and post pics.

Unless OP is fresh out zI hafta recommend locking this up.

I thoughtttt dudes were over paying a rack for a hoodie and basic screen print tees. I guess when Givenchy popped off Nigo n P were like well damb maybe we should come back out with some overpriced nonsense n flood the hip hop culture scene againnn

2012 i think
ok thanks

Unless OP is fresh out zI hafta recommend locking this up.

I thoughtttt dudes were over paying a rack for a hoodie and basic screen print tees. I guess when Givenchy popped off Nigo n P were like well damb maybe we should come back out with some overpriced nonsense n flood the hip hop culture scene againnn
don't know what you mean by nonsense but bape is dope. they still have a following who buys all their clothing, especially in Japan. Just cuz kanye aint rock it for a while doesn't mean theres anything wrong with it

Man I knew I wasnt the only one who rocked with them shark hoodies lol. Over here being called a young boy n **** :smh: :lol:

I was never a fan of their t shirt designs tho. Another thing that Bape camo print is forever tough too. Wish their stuff was cheaper, I aint paying 3hunna for a hoodie lol

Crazy I sold off a lot of my OG tees within the last few years. Not sure if I have anything left. Had some straight from Japan too. I'm going to have to check storage and post pics.

Same I got a good return for a lot of my old bape items, sometimes more than what I paid.

I was heavy in the bape game during its prime run, used make day trips to the store in soho all the time when I was like 18-19 years old. I was also big on the early seasons of BBC never really messed with ice cream besides a few items.

The store fronts in NY gotta be some of the coolest stores design wise I ever been in, I remember me and my homies smoked a L of some loud and then walked into BBC it was trippy lol.

don't remember that collab, a little too much for me though with that print

Actually nah.........that's the thing

Street cats is on it right now.
0NUTGxe.jpg

8IGeD29.jpg
street cats????

Always wanted a shark hoodie ..... Bought one a couple years ago..... Get infinite wears out of it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom