OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Man I tried to play the CPU in 2K2 (DC), got smacked. I think I was able to get one open drive from an ISO situation all game.

FaQOACpWIAE4LRC

I’m elated that the Jordan Challenges are back! I wish they would list the signature dunk attribute ratings (Michael Jordan and Vince Carter) early so I don’t have to create a build to find out.

I’m elated that the Jordan Challenges are back! I wish they would list the signature dunk attribute ratings (Michael Jordan and Vince Carter) early so I don’t have to create a build to find out.

For their packages I’d guess it would be high 80’s to low 90’s

For their packages I’d guess it would be high 80’s to low 90’s

I believe you’re right, for 2K22 I had my driving dunk set to 99 for Hall of Fame Posterizer. I’m glad that is year we don’t have to use the dunk meter to do a flashy dunk.

2k "talk about how realistic the jordan challenge looks"

all the players "generic fake looking kicks on their feet"

Is The Jordan Mode Still A Reward For Completing The Jordan Challenge? I Actually Enjoyed That And Would Play That Over Regular MyPlayer.

Seems like 2K actually put in some effort for MyNBA this year.

1660850222229.png

1660850251039.png

1660850278846.png

Pretty dope
This plus that deal w/ NBA league pass means I'm preordering this year.
We really should be able to jump into ANY era and run a team though

They'll never do that though, because that would be the last 2K anyone would buy

Da_Czar details changes to Body-Up Defense in 2K23:

Summarized version of the video above (go to 0:42 in this video for the content):

Da_Czar details changes to Body-Up Defense in 2K23:

Summarized version of the video above (go to 0:42 in this video for the content):

It already felt like a forcefield was around the offensive player in prior years & 2k's answer is to tone down one on one defense even more -_-

Back
Top Bottom