Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by firered18

I go to an SEC school so I should want Auburn to win..but I saw Oregon personally curb stomp my team IN Neyland stadium
embarassed.gif

Them boys dont play no games tryna score, their offense is
pimp.gif
 to watch (especially in person) and I just cant see anyone beating them.

Oregon 38- Auburn 35

Yeah we curb stomped Tennessee too

SEC all day...pullin for Auburn even tho Cam basically won the heisman and embarrassed my Tigers

Oregon w will see u in September in Dallas and give u another L hopefully

SEC all day...pullin for Auburn even tho Cam basically won the heisman and embarrassed my Tigers

Oregon w will see u in September in Dallas and give u another L hopefully

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

I go to an SEC school so I should want Auburn to win..but I saw Oregon personally curb stomp my team IN Neyland stadium
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Oregon 38- Auburn 35

Yea u cherish that moment
indifferent.gif
 we play y'all every year so Ill holla at you in October doggie

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Oregon 38- Auburn 35

Yea u cherish that moment
indifferent.gif
 we play y'all every year so Ill holla at you in October doggie

Leggooooo Ducks.

That laser on the AZ mountains is sick. I hope the Duck mascot breaks out some new TD celebration that is gif worthy.

Leggooooo Ducks.

That laser on the AZ mountains is sick. I hope the Duck mascot breaks out some new TD celebration that is gif worthy.

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Words can't explain how jazzed I am for this game!!!!! DUCKS!!!! Word to calibeebee (btw what are you doing for the game broski?) It still honestly hasn't hit me that they are in the ship... $%!% is crazy!! What is kinda funny though is that (to me) it seems that most "experts" are picking Auburn, although most "fans" are picking Oregon....?
I think we might stop by the Old Pad and watch it, or maybe just chill at the crib and watch it.  Warren leaves pretty soon so I'll be around him, wherever he ends up watching it haha.  GO DUCKS!!!!

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Words can't explain how jazzed I am for this game!!!!! DUCKS!!!! Word to calibeebee (btw what are you doing for the game broski?) It still honestly hasn't hit me that they are in the ship... $%!% is crazy!! What is kinda funny though is that (to me) it seems that most "experts" are picking Auburn, although most "fans" are picking Oregon....?
I think we might stop by the Old Pad and watch it, or maybe just chill at the crib and watch it.  Warren leaves pretty soon so I'll be around him, wherever he ends up watching it haha.  GO DUCKS!!!!

Should be a entertaining game to watch.

Oregon's just too little up front on both sides of the ball. Cam's as big as their defensive line so he won't be stopped on offense and it'll be hard to keep that uptempo when Fairley and co. are in the backfield as the ball is snapped.

Last four title games won by SEC teams, the difference has been in the trenches, if you can't stop the opposition's team from getting penetration, especially in Oregon's case when that Dive and option play are the cornerstones of their offense, then I don't think they'll have success.

Auburn 45-Oregon 35

Should be a entertaining game to watch.

Oregon's just too little up front on both sides of the ball. Cam's as big as their defensive line so he won't be stopped on offense and it'll be hard to keep that uptempo when Fairley and co. are in the backfield as the ball is snapped.

Last four title games won by SEC teams, the difference has been in the trenches, if you can't stop the opposition's team from getting penetration, especially in Oregon's case when that Dive and option play are the cornerstones of their offense, then I don't think they'll have success.

Auburn 45-Oregon 35

Back
Top Bottom