OFFICIAL BEATMAKING / PRODUCTION THREAD Vol. New NT

Jewels from the brother Amir Mohamed el Khalifa:

From the song "Slow Groove" off his Alwasta EP:

"I'm really good at my job, that's because I understood it's a job/I'm not interested in coming to your studio or chilling after shows/I've got to do this all over tomorrow..."

Last edited:

Im doing a #freeslotcypher on this beat , the winner of the competition gets a free mixtape slot on my first 2017 mixtape

Use the hashtags #makeyourownlane #defstar5 & #freeslotcypher when you post your hot 16 to social media

Anyone have a Nexus set up file? I already have presets. I just need the program itself for Fruity Loops 12.

Is there anywhere I can get FL studio or reasons for free?.. Plus is anyone familiar with mpd26?

Bruh, this is flames.
sick.gif
you should talk kalo. all ur **** is ill lol. howve u been man? just dropped another btw. this one is crazy

Is there anywhere I can get FL studio or reasons for free?.. Plus is anyone familiar with mpd26?

FL Studio for free? Nah. Gotta' pay, my dude. Even if you get the program for free, you still need a registration code you need to pay for to even use the program. You can get it for like $50 online. It's not much at all.

you should talk kalo. all ur **** is ill lol. howve u been man? just dropped another btw. this one is crazy

Lol! Appreciate it bro. Everything's been good!

Well, besides my computer randomly dying a few weeks ago, so I gotta start back from scratch. :lol: :smh:

It's kinda exciting tho, it's like a new beginning.

Also, the new beat is fire too. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom