OFFICIAL BEATMAKING / PRODUCTION THREAD Vol. New NT

^ Wow. So cool. Very dope idea for a beat tape, not many producers are doing things like that, I like it...

damn it doesn't sound like your new to producing. you got some bangers on there man. very high quality. your beats sounds way better than mine and I only been doing it for about 8 months now.

Thanks :smokin , I started in March and went towards rappin' from there.

This is a great way to connect. Ideas can be tossed, etc.

Ima have something for y'all later tonight. Y'all will :wow:

dabbling more into pop ****. beat drop in this joint is crazy

Unearthing this thread, we can't let it die.

I'll be posting some new things very soon, looking forward to hearing some stuff from you guys as well.

Where can I can some decent drum packs from for the freezy? I got a couple now but I need some variety, I'm learning to make my own also

man I just wish someone would make a tutorial on how to sample a song. like go thru the whole process, from picking the drums, sequencing, etc..

thats all i need

I've always been interested in producing but as someone who's never done it before and doesn't have any musical experience where would I start?

Certified check out nfx on YouTube,

I gotta work on my melodies, in my head I can come up with some pretty dope stuff, it's just actually translating that into the beat, that I have a problem with. I'm just starting off, been practicing for about 3 weeks, I only have fl10 and a cheap alequisis (sp) 25, I really want a mpd24,

Threads like these over the years helped me with honing my skills as a producer and I know we've got a lot of talented people on here. I sent some beats to Ghostface Killah's team and GFK gave me and a few others a shoutout on the production tip. I'm hoping I get to work on his future albums, but a lot of credit goes to these forums, beat battles back in the day, and mixtapes/remix albums pushing me to get better. Keep up the good work NT!

Threads like these over the years helped me with honing my skills as a producer and I know we've got a lot of talented people on here. I sent some beats to Ghostface Killah's team and GFK gave me and a few others a shoutout on the production tip. I'm hoping I get to work on his future albums, but a lot of credit goes to these forums, beat battles back in the day, and mixtapes/remix albums pushing me to get better. Keep up the good work NT!

Congratulations man! That's really cool.

I'm truly happy for you.

Back
Top Bottom