OFFICIAL BEAUTIFUL MEN THREAD vol. Ladies Let's Get It

Are us latinos in this thread? no ayo Lol...don't wana go through the pages..so just asking.

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

Damn, I can't believe i slept on this thread...My contribution

iqj39f.jpg

femd7a.jpg

Moar chocolate menz
devil.gif

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

asian is the new black?

Never. I'm sorry, I'll admit my playing field isn't even... lol word to Tyra and "big personalities".

But Asian guys, (excluding the ones in here) make great friends.
happy.gif

you korean?

damn you just pretty much dissed the entire male gender of your race.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
your dad is rolling over in his grave.

I think a problem with a lot of dudes is that they have no idea they aren't attractive, yet try to act as if they are. I'm not trying to be offensive,it's just an observation. Work with what you got...not what with what you don't have. I'm a dude too..
Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

you cant go wrong with a FliP

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

asian is the new black?

Never. I'm sorry, I'll admit my playing field isn't even... lol word to Tyra and "big personalities".

But Asian guys, (excluding the ones in here) make great friends.
happy.gif

you korean?

damn you just pretty much dissed the entire male gender of your race.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
your dad is rolling over in his grave.

I'm 1/2. And how you going to kill my dad like that? Do ya research, Asian men = so good. But is it not the truth that attractive Asian men aren'tcommon. Plus, that "big personality" issue is...essential, to say the least.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

damn i aint gay or nuttin but there's some good looking dudes in this thread.... makes me wanna get my handsome game up
tired.gif
honestly---I have no problem with these kinds of statements....just like kerry washington makes me wanna step my game up. I mean, guys knowattractiveness....and guys can go ON and on about how ugly a dude is and it's cool, but if a dude says like "oh, he good a lookin' dude"it's

AYO
alien.gif

this thread is
laugh.gif
, i'll help the ladies out tho ...here some of theasian male idol my girl goes crazy for
grin.gif

vanness.jpg

danielwu2.jpg

danielhenney-20080220-popseoul.jpg

takeshi-kaneshiro.jpg

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

jpadalecki.jpg
he is a really nice guy, well his whole family is nice, makes him even more attractive.

some of you ladies have interesting taste. lol
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom