Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

Damn, I can't believe i slept on this thread...My contribution
Moar chocolate menz
devil.gif

Harlem - is that u in the avy
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

I think a problem with a lot of dudes is that they have no idea they aren't attractive, yet try to act as if they are. I'm not trying to be offensive, it's just an observation. Work with what you got...not what with what you don't have. I'm a dude too..
Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

you cant go wrong with a FliP
moonsmonster3... it sounds like you've been observing dudes and also it sounds like you know a lot about this dude on the pic.. and are yousaying that his not attractive?

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

f9o120.jpg

24o8s8z.jpg
The other 2 are sexy BUT every1 who knows me (webnerd shoutout) knows I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE me some Reggie Bush.....andCarmelo, I don't even have to speak on how much I love him....too bad i was jailbait back in '04-'05 when I saw him at the NBA store
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

damn i aint gay or nuttin but there's some good looking dudes in this thread.... makes me wanna get my handsome game up
tired.gif
Word...got me doin push ups

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

damn i aint gay or nuttin but there's some good looking dudes in this thread.... makes me wanna get my handsome game up
tired.gif
Word...got me doin push ups
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread got me doin' the opposite.

I been on my pretty boy game for a lil bit now but the girls in here talkin' bout how wack Asian dudes are got me wearin' wifebeaters 5 days in a rowdrinkin' 40's in the dark en shhhh.

grin.gif

Iight it ain't that serious but my feelings are a little hurt.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom