OFFICIAL BEER Thread. Let's Reccomend each other some new stuff.

if i was in the dmv area, i'd probably drown myself at the dogfish brewery every weekend in one of them palo santo wood tanks.

if i was in the dmv area, i'd probably drown myself at the dogfish brewery every weekend in one of them palo santo wood tanks.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

kinda lite but it tastes really really good. check it out of ur at beer garden or at one of the jakes dillemas/off the wagon spots.

hardcore%20cider.jpg

Man you taking me back w/ this, I used to kill 6 packs of this a few years back! Then all the stores around me stopped carrying it.
mad.gif

This is pretty good too
images

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

kinda lite but it tastes really really good. check it out of ur at beer garden or at one of the jakes dillemas/off the wagon spots.

hardcore%20cider.jpg

Man you taking me back w/ this, I used to kill 6 packs of this a few years back! Then all the stores around me stopped carrying it.
mad.gif

This is pretty good too
images

Originally Posted by the north west

here are some brown ales that should be pretty easy to find

Sam smith nut brown ale
rogue's brown nectar
dogfish Indian brown ale

thanks. selection around here consists of corona and bud light. good thing there's a bevmo not far from here.

Originally Posted by the north west

here are some brown ales that should be pretty easy to find

Sam smith nut brown ale
rogue's brown nectar
dogfish Indian brown ale

thanks. selection around here consists of corona and bud light. good thing there's a bevmo not far from here.

2909937591_15b47a2162.jpg

From Louisiana

dogfishhead-wwstout.jpg

A sipping beer, upwards of 18% when aged

2566774637_52fb59690c_o.jpg

Another one of my favorites

2909937591_15b47a2162.jpg

From Louisiana

dogfishhead-wwstout.jpg

A sipping beer, upwards of 18% when aged

2566774637_52fb59690c_o.jpg

Another one of my favorites

Originally Posted by markster555

I live and go to school in fort collins, one of the microbrew capitals of the US

New Belgium- Sunshine, Fat Tire and Skinny Dip
pimp.gif
Ranger IPA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
loving New Belgium outside of the typical Fat Tire. TRIPPEL is MY %*!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

For my budget dudes. This is a pretty cheap lager at Trader Joe's and it taste good as well:

simpler-times-beer-trader-joes.jpg

$2.99 for a six pack.

Did my weekly trip to TJ earlier, picked up a 6. Going to crack one open rightnow

Originally Posted by markster555

I live and go to school in fort collins, one of the microbrew capitals of the US

New Belgium- Sunshine, Fat Tire and Skinny Dip
pimp.gif
Ranger IPA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
loving New Belgium outside of the typical Fat Tire. TRIPPEL is MY %*!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

For my budget dudes. This is a pretty cheap lager at Trader Joe's and it taste good as well:

simpler-times-beer-trader-joes.jpg

$2.99 for a six pack.

Did my weekly trip to TJ earlier, picked up a 6. Going to crack one open rightnow

Agreed TRIPPEL is
smokin.gif
and its like 9% ABV too

Also check out 2 below when it comes out in november, there seasonals are out of this world

Agreed TRIPPEL is
smokin.gif
and its like 9% ABV too

Also check out 2 below when it comes out in november, there seasonals are out of this world

equal parts young's double chocolate stout + lindemans framboise lambic = tasty frosty treat
happy.gif

03535692e272912d1e1d10a8454f1042f683278.pjpg

equal parts young's double chocolate stout + lindemans framboise lambic = tasty frosty treat
happy.gif

03535692e272912d1e1d10a8454f1042f683278.pjpg

Originally Posted by digital022

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Does anyone know how I could get a hold of micro-brews like Rogue if I live in Maryland (DMV) area.
BevMo is a safe bet for a lot of the "mainstream" microbreweries like Rogue, Stone, and they carry trappistes like Chimay. For a deeper selection, you'll need to search out dedicated bars and boutiques in your area. Yelp would definitely help you out since that's how I find beer-related spots in SF. Also, these "beer snob" type bars are the only place you'll find rare beers on tap, and they'll usually be served in their proper glasses and temperature, making the experience that much better.
Heres some add'l info..
http://www.ratebeer.com/places/regions/washington-arlington-alexandria-dc-va-md-wv/8840/20/
Nice. I appreciate all the help guys, good looking out

Originally Posted by digital022

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Does anyone know how I could get a hold of micro-brews like Rogue if I live in Maryland (DMV) area.
BevMo is a safe bet for a lot of the "mainstream" microbreweries like Rogue, Stone, and they carry trappistes like Chimay. For a deeper selection, you'll need to search out dedicated bars and boutiques in your area. Yelp would definitely help you out since that's how I find beer-related spots in SF. Also, these "beer snob" type bars are the only place you'll find rare beers on tap, and they'll usually be served in their proper glasses and temperature, making the experience that much better.
Heres some add'l info..
http://www.ratebeer.com/places/regions/washington-arlington-alexandria-dc-va-md-wv/8840/20/
Nice. I appreciate all the help guys, good looking out

Back
Top Bottom