OFFICIAL BIG BROTHER 12 THREAD : Hayden Wins Big Brother 12!!!

i didnt know niketalk had a big brother thread

btw brendon hoh doesnt mean much , since matt has that special power he can name 2 other people on de block

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

btw brendon hoh doesnt mean much , since matt has that special power he can name 2 other people on de block
Diamond POV doesn't mean much either this week, since the only person the house would want to go home is Brendon. No one is on his side. Regardless of who goes home, he's winning.

Diamond POV doesn't mean much either this week, since the only person the house would want to go home is Brendon. No one is on his side. Regardless of who goes home, he's winning.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

he will make sure no one from the brigade leaves the house

next week he's gone

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

he will make sure no one from the brigade leaves the house

next week he's gone

HoH
Spoiler [+]

Nominations
Spoiler [+]

PoV

Spoiler [+]
Ragan

Brendon, Lane, Ragan, Kathy, Enzo and Hayden played for the Power of Veto.

HoH
Spoiler [+]

Nominations
Spoiler [+]

PoV

Spoiler [+]
Ragan

Brendon, Lane, Ragan, Kathy, Enzo and Hayden played for the Power of Veto.

I took a peek at the BB after dark on showtime feed last night, and was like "###!!" when I saw Rachel in the house. I forgot about that pandora's box deal for a minute. Glad it's only for 24 hrs. though.

I took a peek at the BB after dark on showtime feed last night, and was like "###!!" when I saw Rachel in the house. I forgot about that pandora's box deal for a minute. Glad it's only for 24 hrs. though.

just moved back to my college town and got directv. we get all HBOs but no showtime
frown.gif
but i guess its a nice trade off to have NFL and MLB network.

just moved back to my college town and got directv. we get all HBOs but no showtime
frown.gif
but i guess its a nice trade off to have NFL and MLB network.

Back
Top Bottom