*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

It never made sense to me how his singles aren't playing on the radio. Pay Attention and Saturdays would fit right in to the radio but they get no promotion.

**** even Soul Food would be great to vibe to on an evening drive.

Why can't music on the radio be thoughtful & profound? Man.....:smh:

Reason why I don't even **** with the radio.

**** even Soul Food would be great to vibe to on an evening drive.

Why can't music on the radio be thoughtful & profound? Man.....:smh:

Reason why I don't even **** with the radio.

If Cole made it on the radio with Crooked Smile Krit could be on the radio too. Like I said, whoever is in charge of promoting him at Def Jam just flat out sucks

Well how would yall promote some of his singles then? Like examples....

"Do you Love Me" is a great record...but thats a waste of time promoting as a single. Terrible idea.

Mind Control is definitely a banger... how would u promote it tho? I could see it being a regional hit in the South and the Bay but at the same time it really doesn't sound like anything on the radio currently from either region.

So how will you get the Program Directors to ride for the song?

Soul Food is the single he is promoting right now. and again, awesome record but how wold yall make that record work better on radio?

^ I don't know what makes a hit record these days.

It seems like you need a catchy hook or dance to break through. But Mind Control does have an infectious hook.

Soul Food is the single he is promoting right now. and again, awesome record but how wold yall make that record work better on radio?

just play it, people don't know what they like.

the masses are sheep. you lead them the right war or wrong way, they'll follow.

thing is folks are so conditioned to like poppy ******** lyrically shallow music it'll take sometime for them to take to the song, but just play it and it'll blow.

Well guys Joey is predicted to sell 50 to 55K which is more than Krit. Like I said it's time to go indie or at least switch labels

I just dont understand. and then I do.

I understand how a NY based artist can sell more records than a southern artist.

But I dont understand how KRIT being signed to def jam doesnt default with him having a certain level of promotion on the national scene. I dont understand how his album wasnt originally sold at Target.

On the other hand you have artists like Future who dominant the Radio, but only sell the same amount of records as KRIT.

Whats the deal here?!?

I think he should sign with 50. You get the independent money, get to drop projects whenever, plus 50 has his own radio department. Anything has to be better than Def Jam

Back
Top Bottom