*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Damn. I love black women. I need to go to the strip club again, too.
laugh.gif
devil.gif

And I definitely can't wait for the album.

I've never been to the strip club out here in the H
frown.gif
. I'm liable to throw all my earnings to this if given the chance.

I've only been to two, but neither one of them were the major ones with the baddest strippers. I kind of want to go to Harlem Knights, but I'd be so out of place.
laugh.gif

You should go, though. Just bring like $150-200 and leave your card at home.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

frown.gif

I've only been to two, but neither one of them were the major ones with the baddest strippers. I kind of want to go to Harlem Knights, but I'd be so out of place.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Drumma Boy

Its dope to see 8Ball and MJG still puttin it down.
MEMPHIS....
Keep shinning KRIT 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: that was def P Troy wit dat belt
laugh.gif
 ...dza, and a cameo by my boy Criminal Mane too 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Drumma Boy

Its dope to see 8Ball and MJG still puttin it down.
MEMPHIS....
Keep shinning KRIT 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: that was def P Troy wit dat belt
laugh.gif
 ...dza, and a cameo by my boy Criminal Mane too 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Whenever ya'll are out in Houston, hit me, we can slide through Dreams or Legends or something.

laugh.gif
devil.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Whenever ya'll are out in Houston, hit me, we can slide through Dreams or Legends or something.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Yeah I'm Smoke DZA's A&R and I work for the label

So I bet you know some people over there at TreeSounds...one of my boys works on the video crew. 

Yeah I'm Smoke DZA's A&R and I work for the label

So I bet you know some people over there at TreeSounds...one of my boys works on the video crew. 

i haven't been to tree sounds in ATL, but Smoke tells me nothing but great things about that spot it's his favorite place to record...EVER!

it's also where KRIT recorded Live From the Underground too...they shot the 'Pow Wow' video that my in-house producers @183rdMusic & @Kennybeats did.
Is your boy part of 3LittleDigs?
cuz i know they film alot in there and they directed that vid too

By the Way i just peeped the cover for Live From The Udnerground (LFTU)....so damn tuff the only way i can describe it as 'Galactic Pimpin' and that's all i'm sayin

there is also another video we have wrapped for another single we're dropping it was shot by our own Va$htie Kola (Yes, she's part of the Cinematic Family), and came out phenomenol i really can't wait till you guys see this vid hopefully label lets it loose soon we're tryna really give LFTU the red carpet treatment it deserves and Def Jam is fully aware of what they have in their hands which is why they had no problem giving us the extra time to finish it the way K.R.I.T. envisioned his oppus

I REPEAT YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Yeah hes apart of 3LD. 

i haven't been to tree sounds in ATL, but Smoke tells me nothing but great things about that spot it's his favorite place to record...EVER!

it's also where KRIT recorded Live From the Underground too...they shot the 'Pow Wow' video that my in-house producers @183rdMusic & @Kennybeats did.
Is your boy part of 3LittleDigs?
cuz i know they film alot in there and they directed that vid too

By the Way i just peeped the cover for Live From The Udnerground (LFTU)....so damn tuff the only way i can describe it as 'Galactic Pimpin' and that's all i'm sayin

there is also another video we have wrapped for another single we're dropping it was shot by our own Va$htie Kola (Yes, she's part of the Cinematic Family), and came out phenomenol i really can't wait till you guys see this vid hopefully label lets it loose soon we're tryna really give LFTU the red carpet treatment it deserves and Def Jam is fully aware of what they have in their hands which is why they had no problem giving us the extra time to finish it the way K.R.I.T. envisioned his oppus

I REPEAT YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Yeah hes apart of 3LD. 

Back
Top Bottom