*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

He's not a great rapper but his production is fire. He's got a unique lil style but I agree it's getting played out

Scotty ATL has some dope projects he kinda reminds me of an ATL version of KRIT. Check out his project "Faith" and "Summer Dreams"

I went to see Straight Outta Compton tonight and during the previews a random cop movie trailer was playing and to my surprise I hear some very familiar tribal drums. At the end of the trailer they play a little bit of Saturdays from Cadillactica :pimp:

I felt proud of my dude Krit man. :pimp:

Last edited:
Idk what Krit's manager is doing. I got him Krit's actual artist name on instagram but it still hasn't been swapped to Krit's IG yet.

Gave the manager my address etc. for my reward but haven't heard back yet. Been a couple weeks now.

Last edited:
KRITICALLY_ACCLAIMED_TOUR_INSTA.jpg

KRIT just announced a new tour if anybody was wanting go. I'll be at the Raleigh stop. Trying to figure out who is opening up for him, but still, :pimp:

:x :x :x :x

Bro my mans needs a new manager or team or something!! These dudes ain't promoting him right, this **** fire!!!

Back
Top Bottom