*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

This is why you don't cuff them light, bright *** women. Have ya head all ****** up. Can't get nothing done because you're too busy swimming in lemon meringue yambs.

My thoughts, KRIT's ability to grow organically was a thing of beauty. We all knew that Defjam was not likely the move, but it was the necessary move for him at that time. that failed. Ball in his court, put SOMETHING out.

if it don't catch, then it don't catch, but he leaving his fans in a drought.

Been hungry for some new Krit. A lot of his catalog is timeless to me but it would still be great to have more obviously.

Can we talk about how amazing Time Machine is? Everything about it is stellar.

The beat hits stupid hard in the whip. There's like this plucked instrument throughout the track that I really enjoy. Krit's producing skills is top notch.

The verses are crazy as well. I like how Krit painted a picture during his verses by reminiscing on his childhood. Chamillionaire KILLED his verse. The beat being stripped during the beginning of his verse was a nice touch.

Perfect night time riding music. Probably the best song on R4.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
listened to return4eva on my way to work this morning, almost forgot how deep that tape was man

American Rap Star
sick.gif

Last edited:
Every time this thread is bumped due to disappointment, the bigkrit fan IG (forgot the username) posts alluding to us getting something soon.

Back
Top Bottom