~Official Big Sean Thread~ Vol. "Dark Sky Paradise" The Album available now

Did DSP meet your expectations

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dude is just so humble man. love to see him win even when i dont like the music. i gotta work with him 1 day 

dude is just so humble man. love to see him win even when i dont like the music. i gotta work with him 1 day 
Met him backstage at Revolt in February, and everything about him being "humble" is that x10. Sounded genuinely grateful that people took time to appreciate his music and is always speaking that real about the right energies being emitted into the universe which is something I harp on. That's partly why I love dude so much.

Ran into him in the Hills like a month ago too and it was the same thing. 

Detroit show November 6, tickets go on sale Saturday. Im not missing this one!

The past ones have been loaded with special guests

Detroit show November 6, tickets go on sale Saturday. Im not missing this one!

The past ones have been loaded with special guests
Wish I could go 
frown.gif

Just got back from his concert in Detroit....... Man it was AMAZING. I got new respect for him and the city of Detroit. He had the crowd rocking from the minute he stepped on stage. Brought out Dej Loaf, Jhene Aiko, Royce, Danny Brown, Trick Trick, Lil wayne and Eminem.

The went to a whole different level when Wayne and then EM came out.

He performed with a live band + dj. Ive seen pretty much every major artist on tour but this was one of the best I've seen. By far one of the livest crowds I seen. This concert was amazing man

^^ Nice :pimp:

Can't wait until he comes back to LA. His show earlier this year was one of the best I've seen. Outstanding performer.

i dont rock with big sean too much but his cosmic kev freestyle that starts with "you guessed it" is like top 10 all time freestyles for me 

Whoa what? For real? New Big Sean album already?

Oh that song is fire. Can not wait man

Last edited:
What A Year is pretty dope. Looking forward to his upcoming project(s) in 2016.

Last edited:
I kinda dig What A Year. Did the same person who produced that produce "Believe Me"?

Back
Top Bottom