Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

FFV3 no DJ has been in my rotation for the last month. 

nerd.gif

Dude Needs to produce MORE materiel. I mean 1 tape a year? He aint THAT cold.

Dude Needs to produce MORE materiel. I mean 1 tape a year? He aint THAT cold.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

He's gotten A LOT better

Yeah agreed. He's really developing his own style

New big sean

Travis Porter ft Big Sean-Dem Girls

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

He's gotten A LOT better

Yeah agreed. He's really developing his own style

New big sean

Travis Porter ft Big Sean-Dem Girls

He birthed a style a ton of rappers STILL use. Thats enough to give him the nod.

Son is one of the most down to earth rappers youll ever meet also. 90% of these dudes are lames.

He birthed a style a ton of rappers STILL use. Thats enough to give him the nod.

Son is one of the most down to earth rappers youll ever meet also. 90% of these dudes are lames.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

QTE

QTE

This.

This.

Big Sean really created that flow that everyone has run to the ground, and he has been rapidly improving. With that being said I think he needs to slowly change up from that flow a bit only becuz it been overused and he really hasn't even made it yet. sucks for him, but he was slow droppin material and the big guns really ran with that style.

Back
Top Bottom