Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Guess he had to do what he had to do to get on the radio.................................... Songs decent Think he should of released "made it" with Drake maybe to feed off his popularity

Guess he had to do what he had to do to get on the radio.................................... Songs decent Think he should of released "made it" with Drake maybe to feed off his popularity

High Rise
pimp.gif

Finally Famous getting moneyyy

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by erweeezy

Big Sean and J Cole CSULB this week

when is this?

not sure, heard it might be sold out already though.
anyone have info on this?

Its thrusday, and tickets were only sold on campus and from what I know its all sold out.
its at CSLA not CSULB
im pretty sure i wouldve known if j. cole was coming to my school,
btw j. cole is also doing UCLA[ucla students only], USC, and House of Blues Hollywood with Wale this month

Big Sean and J Cole CSULB this week

when is this?

not sure, heard it might be sold out already though.
anyone have info on this?

Its thrusday, and tickets were only sold on campus and from what I know its all sold out.
its at CSLA not CSULB
im pretty sure i wouldve known if j. cole was coming to my school,
btw j. cole is also doing UCLA[ucla students only], USC, and House of Blues Hollywood with Wale this month

Mannn, +%*% got damn should have been his first single. Is it even his song or more like Chris Brown's? 

Mannn, +%*% got damn should have been his first single. Is it even his song or more like Chris Brown's? 

I mess wit Big Sean...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"D-town Westside, yeah I said it Westside, but they yelling Big so much you woulda thought it was Bedstuyyyy"[/color]...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"You don't know nothin' 'bout this fresh ishhh %%!, I eff yo' bish wit a Louis Vuitton condom N*"[/color]...always had me dying when he said this...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mess wit Big Sean...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"D-town Westside, yeah I said it Westside, but they yelling Big so much you woulda thought it was Bedstuyyyy"[/color]...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"You don't know nothin' 'bout this fresh ishhh %%!, I eff yo' bish wit a Louis Vuitton condom N*"[/color]...always had me dying when he said this...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom