OFFICIAL BIG TEN TOURNAMENT THREAD (March 12th-March 15th)

jpzx

Supporter
Pretty excited for the tournament..as am I every year. I see Michigan State taking it but if we (Minnesota) get past Northwestern in the first round..we MAYjust have chance at upsetting Izzo's crew. The tournament's at Indiana, which is a neutral site for both teams..and the Gophers need probably 2 wins toget a bid to the Big Dance. I think Michigan State will win the whole thing, but I was just giving the scenario above that I hoping will happen.

I'm not sure how many people are fans of Big Ten basketball..so maybe this thread will fail but we'll see I guess.

Big10logo.gif

t899jr.jpg

Only teams I see winning this are Michigan State or Purdue...Boiler fans are gonna pack Conceco and give them a homecourtadvantage...I just hope my Buckeyes get the 4/5 victory...would be HUGE for our seeding.

Starts tomorrow
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

Minnesota's got the early game, let's get it
58536c39171b840f5b0ce21446e9bb97b100a52f.gif

I heard the Big Ten is looking to save money in the recession and have decided to have the third digit on the scoreboard removed due to non-usage.

Skipping a few hours of work today to watch my Gophers
pimp.gif

2nd half of season has been in the toilet, but it is what it is. They beat NW today (which will not be easy) and they are likely in.

Although I can't really stand this Made For TV Conference Tournament, it is fun as a fan to possibly watch a given team have to win 4 games in 4days.

I'm hoping a win against Northwestern will get us to the tournament but there are people who think we need two wins in the conference tournament andI'm really hoping that group of people is wrong. I also am hoping this isn't a trap game and our players already looking forward to a 2nd round matchupvs Michigan State H

wow, I wonder what teams im gonna cheer for?!?!?!

Manny Harris is gonna have a hell of a game.

Updated bracket after the first day of play...no upsets yet

35ckhz9.jpg

Game starts in 4 hours...let's just play hard and see what comes out of it
58536c39171b840f5b0ce21446e9bb97b100a52f.gif

If Michigan State wins out I'm seein them as a #1 seed.

Two more hours till they likely abuse the Gophers!

TERRIBLE player matchups when we face that team. *Prays for 19 MSU turnovers*

Thoughts on today's prceedings:

1. Lavin said in the 1st half of the OSU game that Texas is a sleeper Final 4 team...wow
alien.gif

2. I don't see anyone slowing down Michigan State in the tourney.
3. My Buckeyes are probably gonna blow this halftime lead.

^ I think 8 teams are going to the Big Dance dude..

Michigan State, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Purdue, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. We're going to make some noise as a conference
pimp.gif

Anyone see that ferocious dunk by Chris Kramer today? Never knew that dude had it in him
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom