Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

giphy.gif

I always felt he was miscast. In my head thats not how a hedge fund owner acts/talks. He overacts often.
Probably cast him because he was on Homeland (same channel as Billions)
I like the show but I think its exaggerated a lot. And I get it.....it need to be in order to be entertaining.

For the writing of the character Lewis was cast perfectly.

Wouldnt be surprised if the writer/creator always intended for Lewis and Giammatti to play those 2 characters specifically.

Last edited:
condola rashad is criminally underused on this show and i fear it may continue

she is one of the few black people that make any regular appearance on the show

axe had a black assistant gone

the lone black trader gets no shine, we didnt see his comp meeting at all

axes fixer could have been black, the two guys who replaced him one of which could have been black

i like the show but the underrepresentation of black people regardless of the fact that its a show about a billionaire bothers me

axes fixer could have been black, the two guys who replaced him one of which could have been black

i like the show but the underrepresentation of black people regardless of the fact that its a show about a billionaire bothers me

Sacker should have a much larger role.

Seeing that last name made me google it and yep she's Ahmad Rashad's daughter. Had no Idea.

Just finished the 3rd season. I can’t belive Trevor from Fresh Prince turned his back on Chuck smh.

Can’t wait for season 4!

Hmm looks like Chuck and Axe are gonna be getting dirtier than usual if Dollar Bill is getting bumped up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom