Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

Any Axe L comes with a Rhoades L too though.

Like this isn't ending with Rhoades winning and Axe in prison or broke.

Rhoades is going to lose everything if he manages to beat Axe that way.

Such a good start to season 2. I feel each line of dialogue is thoroughly thought out by the writers. One of only a few shows you gotta follow carefully to catch everything. Cant zone out for a second.

prediction

axe gon take tara from rhodes
nerd.gif

Just be sure not disappear when it doesn't happen.

Or worse for you, Axe just gets richer and more untouchable while Rhoades ends up an alcoholic dead beat dad that's in prison himself.
I am not going anywhere and I really don't care if a fictional character gets richer, goes to prison etc. You and I just have two differing opinions on how this will wrap up, that's all.

Given Hollywood's anti-finance slant, Axe will ultimately take the L.

The more interesting scenario would be both dudes losing.

Just be sure not disappear when it doesn't happen.

Or worse for you, Axe just gets richer and more untouchable while Rhoades ends up an alcoholic dead beat dad that's in prison himself.

I am not going anywhere and I really don't care if a fictional character gets richer, goes to prison etc. You and I just have two differing opinions on how this will wrap up, that's all.
If you don't care then I don't see the point in telling me remeber my post when the show ends.

I just say the same to you and now it's I don't really care :lol:

Given Hollywood's anti-finance slant, Axe will ultimately take the L.

The more interesting scenario would be both dudes losing.
I can see this happening as well.

Last edited:
If you don't care then I don't see the point in telling me remeber my post when the show ends.

I just say the same to you and now it's I do t really care :lol:
I can see this happening as well.

I just say the same to you and now it's I do t really care :lol:
How would anything that happens to a fictional character on a t.v. show be "worse for me" though? I just figured it would be fun to revisit our predictions when the show wraps up, nothing more.

How would anything that happens to a fictional character on a t.v. show be "worse for me" though?
In the same exact context as you telling me to remember my quote cuz you'll revisit it when the show is over.

That's all I meant. There are no real life stakes :lol:
I just figured it would be fun to revisit our predictions when the show wraps up, nothing more.
I agree.

Think you just took my reply the wrong way.

Last edited:
Um..... She wants to bang.....

They lied to her about her stock move being illegal. She was in to that white guy so she helped them after figuring out what she did was legal.

Um..... She wants to bang.....

They lied to her about her stock move being illegal. She was in to that white guy so she helped them after figuring out what she did was legal.

it was one quote she said at the end i didnt catch but thanks for clarifying. Shortie was flirting like crazy with dude im almost mad he didnt hit her on the late night :lol:

:lol: Mark Cuban in this.

I'm really digging the chess over in this since the whole making decisions based off of emotional states is something I've seen before.

Last edited:
Axe keeps playing the long game :smokin

He knew he was never going to get that NFL team

And the wives are such a waste of TV time. They're both so boring.

Last edited:
Axe keeps playing the long game :smokin

He knew he was never going to get that NFL team

And the wives are such a waste of TV time. They're both so boring.

I think Axe really wanted that NFL team, but since it didn't work out he just used it to his favor. But I think he wanted it.

I like the chess game between the various characters.

I thought it would've been great if Axe whipped out one of the books from Rhodes' collection during the deposition...

Last edited:
Is the Manticore founder supposed to be based on Elon Musk and Space X ?  What did Wendy say to him at the end, his issues with 21 year old hairless girls?

Yeah Axe wanted the team but after losin it and the way did he was smart enough to get emotional and act emotionally damaged by choosing his battles.

He'll deal with the NFL and that rich charity guy soon enough. This current rejection becomes a gift out of nowhere.

Is the Manticore founder supposed to be based on Elon Musk and Space X ?  What did Wendy say to him at the end, his issues with 21 year old hairless girls?
From looking at his lifestyle has like in his r0s and like most rich or famous pus guys he's banging chicks in that 18-24 age range.

Some ppl see that as a problem and of course therapists/psyciatrist would analyze that as some deeper issue.

I forgot the other thing she metioned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom