Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm hoping some of the ripple boyz will come and transfer over to the litecoin boyz after ripple is removed from the exchanges.

Maybe then litecoin will pump up a little.

d005e476ad643a4c07d26b0479f66325.jpg

you use delta to track?
Delta and Blockfolio are great apps. But I just do quick maths in my head. Holding all my stuff for years so don’t need to know day to day portfolio fluctuations. Just need to know average buying prices across each coin so I can decide if I wanna take profit to (hopefully) buy back at a lower price and expand my holdings

Far too many people bought BTC 10 years ago and don’t know what they did with it..

LTC price just doesn’t make sense.. as well as quite a few other coins that haven’t even approached half their ATH.. Their price is based on their value at the crash was... but if you remember the crash.. Rothschild became an investor then the crash happened...

For instance this current price is what LTC pre crash value was between 125-150
If you look at Bitcoins price during that time period.. Shouldn’t LTC have reached 250 by now

News of new Ripple investors had me thinking of holding the coin but then you never know what the drop will look like after the SEC trial starts
Going back to LTC pre crash it was the coin that seem to be used the most to replace currency

Back
Top Bottom