Official Bitcoin Thread

Why? I think ADA has more upside both as a long term play and from a short term gains perspective.

ADA is TRASH but if theres money to be made go for it but I don't see much upside like other projects.

The ones you could be looking at are POLKADOT, SOLANA, HASHGRAPH & AVAX etc. All new Web 3.0 infrastructure and probably give you the bigger gains then Cardano. If you wanna hop on one just from the backers alone then I would go with OASIS. Btw all of those are considered for Coinbase.

KUSAMA is fire too and Gavin Wood is behind it but its run 80x already i think. Still might even be undervalued but the safe bet is just DOT. If I was yall dudes who are tryna ride the ETH wave I would just IN on DOT...just my two cents. Good analysis D Double D Double :pimp:

Remember scared money dont make money and yall said yall missed out on ETH. So whats next....?

Shill szn back :rofl:

That Kusama 80x makes me feel sick. :lol:
Dunno what I was doing with myself last year. Never again.

Still though, Parachain auctions for Kusama are coming too so it might follow the path of DOT in terms of MarketCap but yea DOT is definitely the safer pick.

Binance also has 15% APY so I'm staking mine on there for interest.

ADA is TRASH but if theres money to be made go for it but I don't see much upside like other projects.

The ones you could be looking at are POLKADOT, SOLANA, HASHGRAPH & AVAX etc. All new Web 3.0 infrastructure and probably give you the bigger gains then Cardano. If you wanna hop on one just from the backers alone then I would go with OASIS. Btw all of those are considered for Coinbase.

KUSAMA is fire too and Gavin Wood is behind it but its run 80x already i think. Still might even be undervalued but the safe bet is just DOT. If I was yall dudes who are tryna ride the ETH wave I would just IN on DOT...just my two cents. Good analysis D Double D Double :pimp:

Remember scared money dont make money and yall said yall missed out on ETH. So whats next....?

Shill szn back :rofl:
I’m tryna hop on something for the long term but want it cheap

I remember buying eth for $9

I know fap prob grabbed it at .05 cents

I’m tryna hop on something for the long term but want it cheap

I remember buying eth for $9

I know fap prob grabbed it at .05 cents

Yeah man don’t even FOMO right now and DAMN you had ETH for $9 cash?! Who would of knew though. I think the only folks who really knew were diving deep into it and studying it all the time.

Here’s another opportunity at something else though

Thinking about dumping all my LTC and putting it all on Nexo.

Nexo up .20 since I posted about it yesterday.

Need the plug on the next alt to rocket! I remember last go around I made a few moves and got lucky but what is everyone hearing?

Watching BTC
E7E1D525-5C37-4586-B5FB-3379C99839EB.gif
45B3B3B0-6221-45AA-B938-89720BC5A5F6.gif

I put $125 in doge coin last week cuz I had fomo and I just wanted a small bag in the game in case it mooned crazy high.

I realized later that day that doge is a **** meme coin and I had to check myself lol.

Copped @ 125
Sold @ 75
Invested half into $sushi & the other half into $sol.
My account is back at $125. :lol:

What in the hell... who’s fault is that even? Cb or binance. That sucks man, is at least in the market growing now?

What in the hell... who’s fault is that even? Cb or binance. That sucks man, is at least in the market growing now?

At first I wasnt able to convert AAVE to BTC/ETH on Binance. So I downloaded Metamask and sent my AAVE there. Wasnt able to convert it there either, so I sent it directly to Coinbase ETH address thinking it was part of the ETH network.

Could be my fault? Idk but support not responding and they dont have a phone number.

This is partly the reason I'm bearish until maybe 20 years later.

No idea. I had LEND on Binance. Logged in years later its all of a sudden AAVE. I send AAVE to my ETH address on Coinbase. My balance on Coinbase goes up, but I cant sell/trade/convert anything.

You should be good. reach out to AAVE. It seems like the transaction is in limbo still not like its lost. You probably should of chilled when you saw it changed the AAVE and reached out to them initially before sending to CB but its all good.

Back
Top Bottom