Official Bitcoin Thread

$204...get your space suits ready boyzz

Had to blow the cobwebs off this joint...

FBBE7E1F-E2BD-4478-AA53-8CB851397674.gif

ETN muito monstro!

As someone who's been holding a VET bag since the collapse, feeling ****ing spoiled.

Dude on Reddit is saying there’s going to be another pump and dump of AMC today, is what he saying valid?

if True should we sell if we see it go up rapidly and buy again when it dips?

Dent coin is next to blow..... Surged quietly about 120 percent this week..

Probably going to add some more this weekend...

Currently still under a penny and will have crazy upside once it's seen as a viable product...

Dude on Reddit is saying there’s going to be another pump and dump of AMC today, is what he saying valid?

if True should we sell if we see it go up rapidly and buy again when it dips?

I’ll ask my friend who has been in AMP since like .0001 and is in the telegram with all of the originals but I doubt it. AMP is under accumulation, that is evidenced by the gigantic increase in volume, meteoritic price action and resilient rebound off the flush. It’s not a pump and dump, to make that clear, but it’s being accumulated which will see some serious volatility over time.

My buddy laughed at that post

check this out though if you think AMP is a fad

I know it’s not a fad, I see everything that’s behind it ... I’ve done my DD and I 100% believe in this coin.

I was just thinking about yesterday how they did that “pump and dump” (I know it’s not a real pump and dump but I don’t know what to call it)

I was thinking how the people that sold at .055 and bought again at .02 portfolios are flourishing off that move.

Doing my research on AMP led me to that Reddit post. So I was thinking if they were gonna do the same today maybe I could make that same move and just continue to hold after that.

I’m still learning, and this is why I ask you experienced investors before I make any move.

I know it’s not a fad, I see everything that’s behind it ... I’ve done my DD and I 100% believe in this coin.

I was just thinking about yesterday how they did that “pump and dump” (I know it’s not a real pump and dump but I don’t know what to call it)

I was thinking how the people that sold at .055 and bought again at .02 portfolios are flourishing off that move.

Doing my research on AMP led me to that Reddit post. So I was thinking if they were gonna do the same today maybe I could make that same move and just continue to hold after that.

I’m still learning, and this is why I ask you experienced investors before I make any move.
Gotta do the math and realize that it’s not gonna go from .037 to .6 in now two hours from now.

Yea I see that now ... I saw that post last night.

Was going off how the pumpers got it from .03 to .055 yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom