Official Bitcoin Thread

sneakaprince sneakaprince Do you have the NEXO card to use your crypto as fiat ? If so what are your thoughts on it. Ease of use, rewards etc

I wish I had the card. I been on the wait list for a while.

I don't really have any need or desire to spend my crypto at the moment so it's all good.

Honestly if I were to need some.money from those assets I'd most likely borrow against them, or convert some of my profit to USDC and borrow against that (to avoid fluctuations in my collateralization).

I don't really wanna pay cap gains on my profits so I'd rather pay interest on the funds I "borrow" if necessary.

Binance Just displaced Tether, DOT and ADA and left them in it's dust.
This is insane :lol:

Didn't want to jump in at $130 cuz it was coming in hot but now I don't even know what the limit is at this point.

People taking profits in AMP to buy other alts. Pretty soon we will be at 0.005 again and I will load up.
Same here. Reentered my position at sub .03 with half my bankroll. Other half will be ready to be unleashed in case it drops significantly. Need sub 1 cent again and I'll throw a few racks at it

sneakaprince sneakaprince or anyone else who wants to chime in. Is better to invest in crypto on Gemini or SOFI? What’s really the negatives of “ investing “ instead of owning?

I've never used either. I kinda missed the AMP train because I haven't wanted to venture too far outta coinbase etc.

I use nexo and Celsius to earn interest on my holds.

Screenshot_20210217-225111_Chrome.jpg

Posted this on my instastory yesterday. It's a fairly simple breakdown of how I plan to give my kid about 100k by 18 without doing too much work from here on.

10k down (in USDC) in celsius at 12.5% apr, add 1k a year for the next 15 years (he's 3). No volitility since stablecoins remain 1:1 with USD (although I'd stay away from tether).

Honestly, by the time he's 18, 100k might be small potatoes but this is at least a start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom