Official Bitcoin Thread

Dont want to rain on anyones parade but i got fraudulent charges from a Duty Free shop in South Korea a day or two after I signed up on Pei and added my CC.
I have never been to Korea lol

anyway it could have been coincidence but i got spooked after that and closed account and changed CC.

Hey if you haven’t I think it’s a good idea to download an app called PEI... basically cash back for every purchase you make and you get in CRYPTO. Not going to throw my referral cause I don’t want anyone thinking I want anything out of this. Shoutout to I believe it was fap who put me on to this about 3-4years ago. I had much more but withdrew some.

1E4701D7-DBAC-4FE4-B726-88937C7159B7.png
Yeah, I remember I signed up also when Fap mentioned it a long while back. I might have even used his referral. I was killing it on that thing.. I had all my cards linked. So many local spots had crazy good deals on cash back (10%-25%), even big chain joints like jack, pizza hut, taco Bell etc. I remember I had accumulated upwards of $60 in about 2/3 months ( I eat out a lot. :lol: )

Anyway... After not logging in for a while, I randomly check the app one day... All my cash back was gone. Literally vanished.! I remember there being a way to see your purchase history and how much "pei points" were accumulated in each purchase. All of that info was gone as well.. no trace of anything... :ohwell:

Anyway.. I've never used the app again since. Oh well..

I’m waiting until you can shop through the Lolli app (don’t have a desktop) and to get accepted for the BlockFi card, which hopefully happens this year but I’m like 130k on the waitlist

Any idea why my transactions don’t register anymore? Been since October. Tried everything. Their cs is non existent

very odd, mine (and all my buds pei) is still working fine and has history/transactions showing. Did you maybe change your bank info? Only thing i can think of is maybe somehow "unlinked" ??

CB pro had my orders for ADA at 1.70 and its never even reached that price so I'm short on the amount I should be holding :smh:

Not sure if i shilled #dent in here but it's making moves ... Moved from top 200 to top 100 the past couple months... Still 90 percent from the previous aTH....

Dent is my dark horse for 2021 ....

The amount of different apps you have to use to get different coins is asinine
yup

the days of me using all these shady sites and what not are over with for me, I remember having coins on 10 diff exchanges and money tied up

Coinbase only for me now

very odd, mine (and all my buds pei) is still working fine and has history/transactions showing. Did you maybe change your bank info? Only thing i can think of is maybe somehow "unlinked" ??

just updated and turned on everything they wanted. Back up for past couple weeks of March. Strange. Thanks

yup

the days of me using all these shady sites and what not are over with for me, I remember having coins on 10 diff exchanges and money tied up

Coinbase only for me now

binance is fire also. Vechain is gonna be the one

yup

Coinbase only for me now

All the hoops you have to jump through with crypto is worth it during a bullrun.

Going the extra mile and exploring all the different avenues could be the difference between x50 instead of x5.

If you’re only using coinbase you’re doing yourself a disservice imo.

Not really an disservice. Bitcoin itself is speculative. These altcoins are even more. It’s incredibly risky. People are still out here holding trx, vet, and many of the alt coins people were heavy on like 3 years ago.

Not really an disservice. Bitcoin itself is speculative. These altcoins are even more. It’s incredibly risky. People are still out here holding trx, vet, and many of the alt coins people were heavy on like 3 years ago.

Put some respect on VET name. It just recently hit a new ATH :lol:

Nah you’re about the risks involved but you can take the L on any exchange.

I bet the majority of people who copped BCH at $3500 did so on coinbase...

Coinbase is generally last to the party when it comes to listing so by the time they add a coin to the exchange it’s probably already done x50 from ICO.

Then you get new retail investors piling in on something like ADA at a $1.20 when the risk / reward is way higher cause they feel the coinbase listing has legitimised it some how.

Btw I’ve done all this **** myself in the past so i’m not trying to front like i’m Satoshi :lol:

Back
Top Bottom