Official Bitcoin Thread

Screenshot_20210420-003119_Chrome.jpg

Since y’all love to fomo AMP pulled back under .05 for the first time in a week
Have you seen the Gemini app? Try it using my code and we'll each get $10 USD of Bitcoin.
https://gemini.com/share/ujbir9

Siren is at 1.76. I mentioned it around 1.40. Can we get Steezy to buy some so I can fill my bags around my entry or lower?

signed up, got some amp staking now. Sick of seeing you guys hyping it. :lol:

1618909615668.png

Dextools right now :lol:
I'm noting down each and everyone of these damn dog meme coins. Maybe Pikachu as well :lol:
Once the hype dies down I'm putting a small bag in everyone of them and will wait for the next cycle or a next Elon tweet.

330x for a meme while I'm here researching all these other legit projects and my portfolio is bleeding.

1618911891718.png

On the other hand I did go shopping in this dip. Couldn't time the bottom but hopefully my picks are good in the future.

Everest - This is potentially a top 20 coin IMO. Working full stack product, partnerships with FTX, Aave and Kyber. I think it's a steal at at 110M market cap and will continue to get more.
Heard theres been transfers to FTX and Gemini wallets so im looking to add more before a major exchange listing.
For more reading:

Konomi Network - Acala is getting all the love as the defacto Polkadot defi project and they've raised about 30 million and will have a massive launch but Konomi is not one to sleep on. Had a successful IDO but has dropped to 23M in this dip. Acala is like Maker/Dai while Konomi is going to be like Aave and Compound for the Polkadot ecosystem. They've got a Web3 grant as well so you know they will potentially be a future parachain. I expect them to see gains that the other Polkadot projects like Phala and Crust have made recently.

Raydium - The Uniswap and Pancake Swap of Solana. Solana is going places and is going to bring all its coins up with it. Tried to see if it will dip and was pumping while the market was red so went into Raydium and will pick up SOL at a better time.
Raydium is also going to be a launchpad for future Solana projects and there's loads of projects coming on Soalana:

You can also stake it for 60% APY while you wait for the gains.

Stay balanced. Don't get emotional.

People never post their losses with that same energy.

We all know someone who plays lotto every chance they get. Steady reminding us of that one time they turned $5 into $500.

For every one person that posts gains like that there's hundreds or even thousands of these:

1618926311596.png

:rofl:

I was hoping for retail to come in but not like this.

If I was brave to leverage trade, I will be shorting Doge but won't surprise me if it goes up even more.

Since y’all love to fomo AMP pulled back under .05 for the first time in a week
Have you seen the Gemini app? Try it using my code and we'll each get $10 USD of Bitcoin.
https://gemini.com/share/ujbir9

Siren is at 1.76. I mentioned it around 1.40. Can we get Steezy to buy some so I can fill my bags around my entry or lower?

Thanks - another exchange - missed out on the AMA 3's so gonna throw that to AMP - who knows.

I copped 100 bucks worth. :lol: set a buy up every Thursday just for 10 bucks. set it and forget it.

if coinbase ever gets it I could see it hitting 50 cents or something.

Anybody have the resources to track someone down by their bitcoin wallet address? I went to bitcoinwhois.com or whatever and got some info about the wallet itself but not the person. Trying to get it flagged, they out here getting people off my friends' page and have been messaging them and scamming them and just jumping in different fb groups I am in and the like. Uses a facebook called Michelle Derrick but the url is https://www.facebook.com/itzking.abguy

1LnVjuBaDdUb1XqBjdzReMYRcxyDBA7kZA

Back
Top Bottom