Official Bitcoin Thread

there may not be a split anymore.  they are trying to get segwit activated before the deadline. id keep a close eye on this

Reactions: g14
Is a split good or bad for current owners of bitcoin?
What do I need to keep an eye on?

Can someone call JK to come break this down for me?
I need help navigating life.

Is a split good or bad for current owners of bitcoin?
What do I need to keep an eye on?

Can someone call JK to come break this down for me?
I need help navigating life.

I think it can only be bad if it happens. Stays relatively the same if it doesn't. Bitcoin isn't scalable from what I've read. I personally think it is significantly overvalued for what it is.

I was planning on LTC at $25 range but got greedy. Gonna do $27-30 once it makes its next dip

ltc could break all time high

Gonna break ATH by Monday and then will correct itself a little after. Hoping it dips before then so I can buy and then sell when it's breaks that's ath.

I think the bitstamp offering will have an effect. Not a great one but more than people are thinking

Gonna break ATH by Monday and then will correct itself a little after. Hoping it dips before then so I can buy and then sell when it's breaks that's ath.

I think the bitstamp offering will have an effect. Not a great one but more than people are thinking
thats def possible

Yup....gonna sell at or near the top hopefully Monday then re enter after dip

Last edited:
You had months to load up while that **** was stagnant as ****.
Let those of us who been hodling this whole time flourish.
man I just started getting into crypto this week :lol: i was gon by LTC but wanted to wait for around 25 while it was hovering between 25-30 for the last week

man I just started getting into crypto this week
laugh.gif
i was gon by LTC but wanted to wait for around 25 while it was hovering between 25-30 for the last week
you should have noticed the trend change on the charts. i knew it wouldnt fall back to mid 20's without some significant news

For starters, I think you guys should read through this whole thread starting from page one. You'll get lots of the gems and insights and you can also notice some trends since the thread started. Make sure to read every post Fapmaster posts.

I've been reading this thread every day since March. But off the top of my head I dont remember any specific site that is good for learning how to identify trends.

Last edited:
For starters, I think you guys should read through this whole thread starting from page one. You'll get lots of the gems and insights and you can also notice some trends since the thread started. Make sure to read every post Fapmaster posts.
Fap gives out good knowledge of coins to hold for long term. he doesnt post anything about charts etc.  its prob best you google or watch some youtube clips of how you can learn better form charts.  alot of ppl say TA doesnt matter in crypto but from my personal experience it does matter

Been there done that. But we haven't seen LTC take off like this

Back
Top Bottom