Official Bitcoin Thread

Got a haircut yesterday and barber was talking to me about Doge and if I had any :lol:

He said he was holding out for $1 , I hope it works out for him and the other Doge holders, secure your bag

Got a haircut yesterday and barber was talking to me about Doge and if I had any :lol:

He said he was holding out for $1 , I hope it works out for him and the other Doge holders, secure your bag
Should’ve told him keep cuttin bro my taper is my important

It's just now reaching the previous bull run ATH whereas most of the other major coins blew past their ATHs awhile ago. Because of that, some folks were speculating about a month or so ago that it was undervalued in comparison to BTC/ETH etc when it was still around $200, and that it was due for a run up that would outpace other top 10s for at least the short term. It hasn't outpaced ETH in that time, but it is sitting at $350 now which is just below the previous ATH, so it's definitely in that run up phase. No telling how much higher it gets from here though.

I know I'm kind of just riding it out at the moment and trying to decide on a good price point to switch over into something with better potential for later in the year and/or the long term (maybe Cardano which qualifies for both). But I'm definitely getting close to the point of taking profits on it and I wouldn't be surprised if other folks are thinking the same way, so keep that in mind if you're gonna jump in.

Back
Top Bottom