Official Bitcoin Thread

whos in the civic waiting line?  what number are you guys?
ohwell.gif
, you? Been saying an hour for the last 2 hours lol

these are the best times
Obviously, I've been in crypto for 4 years.

A huge correction is due, waiting on the side lines to jump back in.

People who think major companies are on board with Ethereum don't understand that banks are creating their own side chains and tokens for private use. This does not mean that they are actively affecting the price of ETH. Ton of hype being spread which caused huge gains, but at this point I definitely see it hitting the 200s.

Obviously, I've been in crypto for 4 years.

A huge correction is due, waiting on the side lines to jump back in.

People who think major companies are on board with Ethereum don't understand that banks are creating their own side chains and tokens for private use. This does not mean that they are actively affecting the price of ETH. Ton of hype being spread which caused huge gains, but at this point I definitely see it hitting the 200s.
you could be right.  waiting for that BTC dip if it happens, i want more ppl to be scared of the hardfork and panic sell

I hope coinbase didn't screw me and sent a quarter over what the civic deposit is suppose to be 
mean.gif

Anyone heard of hasflare or genesis mining? They're cloud mining services and you can use them to mine eth or other alt coins for you...

Im at my turn for civic and have the qr code but dont know how to scan it. I have the civic app downloaded and am already registered but dont know how to scan it. Can someobe do me a huge favor and explain how I scan it? Im using an ipad if it matters

Last edited:
Im at my turn for civic and have the qr code but dont know how to scan it. I have the civic app downloaded and am already registered but dont know how to scan it. Can someobe do me a huge favor and explain how I scan it? Im using an ipad if it matters

bottom of the screen says slide to scan a code, open up the QR scan and it should do it

Back
Top Bottom