Official Bitcoin Thread

If you want an opportunity to get in early on a coin that I think has Amp like potential in its own unique use case, look at Everest’s ID token.

Blockchain secured digital identities and personal data protection with only a 50M market cap.

A successful project like this adapted by governments prevents the current California Unemployment and SBA EIDL/PPP fraud scandals. It has the potential to make consumer data protection laws unnecessary and redundant.

DYOR but I’m thinking of making a decent sized bet in this one.

Blockchain secured digital identities are the next wave and needed for Web3 im hearing. Everest ID, VerimID , KILT and some others are gonna be big I think when they come.

These are the types of things to get into early and ground floor with big bags.

We’re gunning for the lows it seems on alts. Good luck out there. Got a bid for eth at the 200 day after sizing down a little. That’s about it.

plan on starting into LUNA today. just need this bridge to go through and it'll be done. the ark invest for your innovation podcast has an episode on terra and interview with the founder.

i’ve been diving deep on everest (ID). watched a bunch of videos via reddit links and the co-founder is in the telegram group and commented this morning. ambitious project for sure.

i’m still on the fence about staking my ID. these rates man….
A4F7D4D2-061E-4E6B-91E4-670F44E3007C.jpeg

i’ve been diving deep on everest (ID). watched a bunch of videos via reddit links and the co-founder is in the telegram group and commented this morning. ambitious project for sure.

i’m still on the fence about staking my ID. these rates man….
A4F7D4D2-061E-4E6B-91E4-670F44E3007C.jpeg
40% is insane. Coins are learning they need to incentivize people to hold otherwise can be dumped hard

noskey noskey you’ll have to add custom token on metamask as well as use the same token address on uni. with me starting to move my **** around, i think it’s inevitable that i’ll eventually lose some coins by sending it to the wrong place. i was trying to swap more this morning while dropping off my daughter at daycare and i almost made a mistake during the transaction.

I hear this man. I really try to keep distractions to a minimum when I'm handling my crypto and I have a few systems in place to help me avoid any casual mistakes.

I use Brave for personal web browsing but I use a Chrome browser profile set up exclusively for crypto transactions. All browser extensions and DeFi web app bookmarks are housed there.

It's all psychological but I feel like it benefits me. If I open Chrome and open that browser profile, I know it's time to focus and take extra care, double checking wallet addresses, verifying URLs, etc. Plus anything crypto utility related that I've saved is organized and right there for use.

If I wanted to own and stake Id, I would go for the 40% apy to lock it up for a year. Why? I’m 36 cents from 0. My risks are very low and in theory, if I staked for 3 years and it went to 0, I should still be in the green as long as the apy remained the same.

I don’t want to share this article because it’s too much alpha, but y’all are family
I’ve been thinking about perp a lot and may pull the trigger. The one thing I need to research more first is to find derivatives/options/perpetual swap coins that are on l2s. The points they bring up here as challenges for perp are fixed at the l2 so I rather confirm first that this is my best option but I like the thematic a lot.

I also need to dive into anc but I really like the thematic there and am interested in locking a small amount of ust up for that 20% apy.

I haven’t dove into the protocol yet, but apparently the yield exists as a stock issuance. Very curious to see how this works honestly.

what happened to ICP (token not the group). looks like they got juggalo’d :wow:

1 month from ATH to all time low.
303C07E5-C10D-4876-88E5-3DDCA732758E.jpeg

Yeah, I read about this morning. The coin prided themselves as being decentralized, "getting back from big tech", coin of the people type ish. A deeper dive revealed 50% of tokenomics went to the team (majority of the "teams" coins were sold to venture capital, and these were dumped for profit) and that it's heavily centralized to the team/whales/elites, the exact opposite of what they were claiming.

I've been wondering the same thing.

I threw a little blind cash at it when it quickly dropped to $100 thinking this one was fairly safe to start in and research for real later. Nope an unforced mental error. :lol:

I still haven't looked into it throughly but the light follow up I have done kind of stinks.

If I wanted to own and stake Id, I would go for the 40% apy to lock it up for a year. Why? I’m 36 cents from 0. My risks are very low and in theory, if I staked for 3 years and it went to 0, I should still be in the green as long as the apy remained the same.

I don’t want to share this article because it’s too much alpha, but y’all are family
I’ve been thinking about perp a lot and may pull the trigger. The one thing I need to research more first is to find derivatives/options/perpetual swap coins that are on l2s. The points they bring up here as challenges for perp are fixed at the l2 so I rather confirm first that this is my best option but I like the thematic a lot.

I also need to dive into anc but I really like the thematic there and am interested in locking a small amount of ust up for that 20% apy.
Check out the FYI podcast (for your innovation) and listen to the terra episode they break it down but basically anc gives that yiekd basset on them staking the assets people deposit as collateral and terralabs funding them to draw in demand.

A lot of things happened. Everything pdino pdino said and things like Dominic the founder at Consensus sounded like an idiot when people asked him specific questions. It's a VC coin like Filcoin and a couple others so until they sell their bags and dump it to oblivion is when I would say people start to pick it up. Even at this price those early guys and VC's are up 100xs etc

I hope the guys who got the airdrop sold when it released :lol: . It was already a high valuation and just a research project right now. Eventually it'll work out but it needs to drop another 90% :lol: . $1-$10 is fair value for that right now.

Lastly that was such a DUMB move to whoever named it Internet Computer and changed it from Dfinity.

Nice. I follow this guy on twitter: https://twitter.com/JosephTodaro_. Gives some good info

Last edited:
Yup, that’s actually where I got the idea for perp originally and started the dd process. Also the writer of that article lol.

anyone follow GRT? Can’t help but think this is similar to where LINK was last cycle...need to dd but queries are important and the users here are all blue chip.

since gemini has so few coins, i’ve researched some of them. didn’t look up GRT though.one that caught my attention was BOND. not that i wanted to invest in it but i saw that it doubled in an hour then dropped back down.
A9CB4769-3FB2-4F18-A972-69B5A405827E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom