Official Bitcoin Thread

Any person doing their due diligence or paying attention should of switched their LTC to any other project months ago or last year :lol: . Unless your crazy underwater but even still you would of made it all back THEN some.
I very much agree... But idk...

I bought $400 worth of LTC back when it was sub $50...
I saw that baby cllimb all the way to near $400 and FOMOd hard during the rise confident it would reach $1k+... Bought a few more at ATHs
Shortly after everything plummeted. :frown:

Ive NEVER sold anything, LTC included. Im just rooting for it hard. Lol. I wanna see it succeed...
Same with VeChain.
There's an emotional attachment to those coins( silly, i know)... But I'll ride them till the wheels fall off.! 🙃

I converted all my alt coins to Solana earlier this year :lol:
I like ALOT of these projects but I have to concentrate my holdings to 3 coins to get the best return I can get.

Current portfolio:
37.5% - eth
37.5% - btc
25% - sol

Solana is gaining % every day though. That thing is a beast.

How do u guys feel about vet?

brother in law, who got me into crypto, is big on it. He texted me today saying he’s sitting on 10 grand in profits. (He was up 20 grand until the big crash/correction in may)

he’s confident it’s gonna make him rich within the next 2 years. But yeah he’s hodl-ing no matter what, even if it goes to zero.

They are also usually early to gems which is a good sign for me because I know the promising ones will end up on Binance or the likes.

It doesn't have the "wen binance" or coinbase effect though :lol:
thanks man. it’s looking like there are plans to list VXV there. no exact time frame was given. i was gonna buy more but it went up a lot after that news so imma relax. if it were binance or coinbase, i would def jump in.

For sure. Idc either way as long as I can flip my bear for more sol
I Can Dig It

I'm Just Hoping The FUD Pushes Someone Out Of Their Cash Eyed Bear For Lower Than Original Mint :pimp:
Hyped up a metaverse type deal but really they just wanted to mint another 10k NFTs for 10 SOL each.

Yeah it's not a traditional 'rugpull' but the developer directly influenced the collapse of the project. Idk what to make of it... The bears were a successful launch and the team refunded like 120k SOL from overselling. If they wanted to run away with a bag then that was the chance. But the public perception is in the toilet at this point.. Imo the art is fire still. I'm looking to grab a space helmet bear at under 5 SOL :smh: :lol:. Only invest what you're comfortable losing.

Update: now it’s 0 sol mint fee for the solcats.
Drop is at 6 pm tonight. Bear holders get a 30 second head start at minting so it’s basically free for all bear holders.

We back baby :pimp:

Regulators Investigate Crypto-Exchange Developer Uniswap Labs
SEC probe comes amid heightened scrutiny of fast-growing decentralized markets

TEXT

SUBSCRIBESIGN IN

TAKE A SURVEY

We want to hear from you. Take part in this short survey to help shape The Wall Street Journal.
Take Survey

Regulators Investigate Crypto-Exchange Developer Uniswap Labs
SEC probe comes amid heightened scrutiny of fast-growing decentralized markets

im-395099

Uniswap’s newest version had volume of about $39 billion in August.
PHOTO: GABBY JONES/BLOOMBERG NEWS
By
Dave Michaels
and
Alexander Osipovich
Updated Sept. 3, 2021 12:42 pm ET

TEXT

Listen to article
Length7 minutes

WASHINGTON—The Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating the startup behind one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, as regulators probe further into parts of the digital-asset market that have resisted oversight, according to people familiar with the matter.
Regulators are examining Uniswap Labs, the main developer of the world’s largest decentralized exchange, called Uniswap, the people said. Enforcement attorneys are seeking information about how investors use Uniswap and how it is marketed, the people said.
A spokesman for Uniswap Labs said the company is “committed to complying with the laws and regulations governing our industry and to providing information to regulators that will assist them with any inquiry.” An SEC spokeswoman declined to comment, saying the agency doesn’t confirm or deny investigations.

What’s the general sentiment regarding MATIC? Portfolio looks like:
BTC - 36%
ETH - 33%
ADA - 15% (soft staking)
MATIC - 8%
DOT - 7% (soft staking)

Thinking of exiting MATIC to have cash on hand for a pull back or to add more ADA and DOT.

Back
Top Bottom