Official Bitcoin Thread

i super messed up and swapped out over half of my aROME at the worst timing possible :lol:
still have some left that i'll stake tomorrow. it'll possibly start at 100k apy so i should probably just tough it out, leave it alone, and hopefully join the ponzi crew in the citadel one day.

pdino pdino looks like they're shooting for the 29th. i know someone that got whitelisted and he's gonna bond to get even more than his allocation. i don't think imma try and get more.

F all that research. Just let me get some fatty apy. :lol:

whatever I pull out of time will go towards an avax position which won’t be for a long time. Maybe 180 days or so.

if we make it to planb prediction by eom, i will probably **** my pants.

if anyone has lots of free time and wants a chance at a big come-up, jump on this twitter account and see if you can join the discord as soon as they post and complete tasks to whitelist.

Last edited:
HectorDAO current APY is 625000%. Wanna try but it'll probably take at least a month to fully register on Binance :smh:

Strongly considering exchanging everything not named BTC/ETH/SOL/MANA/MATIC for AVAX and pushing my chips all in on Wonderland.

Why not? It’s on avax so it won’t cost a **** ton to stake and you’ll still be holding onto your good coins.

I did that with strong but I sold my Sol too which I’ll buy back into but I’m not worried since so is so volatile.

How much u gotta put into TIME to make 6 figures in 1 month at this current rate?

Edit - NVM calculated it. Roughly 18k invested today (at current values/%/etc) would net 100k in 90 days.

Last edited:
At the current price about 19-20 for 1 month 100k gains.
And thats if it stays at the current price.

Attachments

• 2ABCD604-3B73-4062-9C57-E76465C96E03.png
    2ABCD604-3B73-4062-9C57-E76465C96E03.png
    421 KB · Views: 162
8 TIME/MEMO right now is a little under 60000. If you staked and everything stayed the same, you'd have 14 TIME/MEMO which comes to a little more than $102000 at the end of the month.

i super messed up and swapped out over half of my aROME at the worst timing possible :lol:
still have some left that i'll stake tomorrow. it'll possibly start at 100k apy so i should probably just tough it out, leave it alone, and hopefully join the ponzi crew in the citadel one day.

pdino pdino looks like they're shooting for the 29th. i know someone that got whitelisted and he's gonna bond to get even more than his allocation. i don't think imma try and get more.
Bonding is the smart move to get a discount. I’m sure you can trade in for frax and get 10% off. The treasury also holds the frax/ROME
LP token, so can get a discount with that too. Got in on the dip yesterday at 900. With any of these rebase tokens, I’m not loyal if the market caps are shrinking too much.

I’ve been keeping an eye on rebase tokens, WAGMI has best chart. No position yet. I’ll continue to lurk on ROME and Babylon as potentials.

main issue I see with TIME is all the leveraged degenerates. These guys could get liquidated and it could really dump HARD (if this happens, I’d wait it out and rebase until TIME rally’s back).

i’m in the discord group and you need to complete all the roles. someone jump in there and help the NT fam work as a team lol. i don’t have the time to do it. i have 2 kids.

I joined. I saw something about roles. One role being "Hentai." I love this project already. Do we need to complete all of the roles? Some of those look pretty time consuming and how many "documentors" can there really be?

Trying to claim my STRONG rewards and 100$+ gas fee on the weekend.. middle of the night.. christ man

Back
Top Bottom