Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm out here

oQm48GUoxR1iQZFW5J6n7jvjliCC3l7fjvuar70InI5sdiaZNCT98j5d6lRmBc4wTbKEFgurQLk0RPPUsbtEqE1fcGtiFirgAA2j=w600

I'm a big fan of aliens :lol:

should out to nt for helping me get my first nft. :pimp:

no idea wtf is going on in concave but I think it might have something to do with we love gm? I see that smiling sun around...

Same. NFTs were the last the frontier for me. All this stuff being discussed in here was way over my head a few months ago. Nodes, NFTs, staking, farming, DAOs. I thought this **** was for tech guys and straight nerds. :lol:

I watch one video (I think you posted actually :nthat: ) and now I've been off and running. I'm into all of them now. different daos, got a node up and running (more soon hopefully) and I just minted 4 NFTs. All it took was a little patience, research and time.

Are the AVAX NFTs housed on another platform beside opensea?

Last edited:
I'm in deep on time so I gotta just ride out the dip. **** sucks but the game is the game. The rebates help ease the pain of watching my thousands disappear over the course of 1 week.

I put another couple grand in 2 days ago thinking we were near a bottom at 5... 🤦🏿‍♂️

What would've been a 60 day play is becoming a 6 month play.

Yall shouldn't be worried about TIME or OHM price atm. Ride it for a year and the exponential compounding will take care of the rest. Adding on lower token price will help avg cost basis and turn that compounding into an even steeper curve, but this isnt a 6 week play for real gainz. We gonna be okay.

Honestly TIME has a backing of $2000 per coin, unless we see a complete crypto meltdown and its treasury is drained (which it won't since Dani will just trade to stables), we should be fine long term. If you can't afford to risk the money you have in there, just size down instead of stressing.

It's my third biggest position and it will either retire me or be a tax write off in 2022. No sense for me to sit here and worry.

OHM on the other hand I'd be a little worried just because of it being a much lower APY and it has essentially a halvening scheduled at certain supply landmarks.

Congrats on the Cool Pets white list! See you in the game, fam.

WLTC

Honestly TIME has a backing of $2000 per coin, unless we see a complete crypto meltdown and its treasury is drained (which it won't since Dani will just trade to stables), we should be fine long term. If you can't afford to risk the money you have in there, just size down instead of stressing.

It's my third biggest position and it will either retire me or be a tax write off in 2022. No sense for me to sit here and worry.

OHM on the other hand I'd be a little worried just because of it being a much lower APY and it has essentially a halvening scheduled at certain supply landmarks.

Congrats on the Cool Pets white list! See you in the game, fam.

WLTC
Thanks fam, your Cat is going to jump up even more once the $MILK system begins. The talk of Cats leasing out their eggs/pets is crazy, potential is huge with the game. WLTC!

Same. NFTs were the last the frontier for me. All this stuff being discussed in here was way over my head a few months ago. Nodes, NFTs, staking, farming, DAOs. I thought this **** was for tech guys and straight nerds. :lol:

I watch one video (I think you posted actually :nthat: ) and now I've been off and running. I'm into all of them now. different daos, got a node up and running (more soon hopefully) and I just minted 4 NFTs. All it took was a little patience, research and time.

Are the AVAX NFTs housed on another platform beside opensea?

Can you share that video? Been trying to get into crypto and NFTs which I heard about like 3 months back. I feel lost.

What do folks think of WAGMI (ohm/wonderland fork) on Harmony?

currently on a big dip like the others

The APY looking like tempting

Back
Top Bottom