Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody ever use metamasks web browser? Surprisingly fast and reliable. A bunch of times I was having issues using safari, with no problems doing the same thing on MetaMask. Not sure how safe that is, but here we are

Anybody ever use metamasks web browser? Surprisingly fast and reliable. A bunch of times I was having issues using safari, with no problems doing the same thing on MetaMask. Not sure how safe that is, but here we are
I pretty much only use the metamask browser to check on my Time. I had trouble with Chrome but that metamask browser is always on point for me (via mobile).

30k supply, .2 ETH mint price

Straight cash grab in exchange for a track suit that will shrink over time
All this and I'd feel kind of dumb rocking anything BAYC-related without owning an Ape. Would only get it for quick flip on OS tbh but don't know if it'll be worth the trouble. Casual folks are going to learn about gas today LOL!

All this and I'd feel kind of dumb rocking anything BAYC-related without owning an Ape. Would only get it for quick flip on OS tbh but don't know if it'll be worth the trouble. Casual folks are going to learn about gas today LOL!
And they did!!!!

reading twitter, and seeing lost gas fees from $90 to $572. f Gas fees belong to the streets!

Wanted to update ya'll on my high risk strategy that I mentioned for RING. I got in early for cheap.. Got several nodes and I just cash out everyday ~1,500$ daily to put in other projects. I put some into BRIG and I can print 10 Brig daily ~1k. Got in early on soldier nodes (SLD), and it's been going parabolic, I'm just compounding there for now. Able to print 2k/daily with that if I started cashing instead. I'm not putting any $ in crypto anymore, just node rewards to fuel investments. Node rewards to fuel more nodes for more rewards.

I have no illusions that any of these are sustainable, especially RING. I set a goal of nodes, reach it, and cash out continuously. If there's a sale or price is really low I consider compounding, but mostly cashing out. Again, these are ponzis/pyramid schemes, NFA.

This strategy has been particularly effective as the market has been down, but money printers still go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

is that the right address for soldier? gonna join you

edit, I’m out here.

68482518-1D95-4B6E-B6CF-12A5FB079003.jpeg

gonna use it to build a good avax position. We’ll see how long until the rug.

play to earn node wars. :lol:

Last edited:
Im good on those NFTs. when that deep bear market comes your gonna be on stuck with those illiquid assets for years and years and most of them will NEVER come back.

If you like the art and utility thats good...though 99.5% of those NFT projects will just straight up fail and stop going by the roadmap and just rug too :lol:

again dont try and get too cute. The plays are right in front of your eyes.

edit, I’m out here.

Long as you know what you’re getting into. Play the game and get your ROI. Everything else is extra

edit, I’m out here.

Damn.
If this was on BSC, I'd ride with you guys ... But I'm not on AVAX... Kind of just surfing all my positions at the moment....

It is intriguing though ..
Good luck fellas.!

Long as you know what you’re getting into. Play the game and get your ROI. Everything else is extra
Oh yeah, I grabbed 3 more for a total of 6. I’ll double up and go from there.

it’s early for soldier, all the other “nodes” are 2k+ to get in so I figure it should boost up in price fast enough.

Wanted to update ya'll on my high risk strategy that I mentioned for RING. I got in early for cheap.. Got several nodes and I just cash out everyday ~1,500$ daily to put in other projects. I put some into BRIG and I can print 10 Brig daily ~1k. Got in early on soldier nodes (SLD), and it's been going parabolic, I'm just compounding there for now. Able to print 2k/daily with that if I started cashing instead. I'm not putting any $ in crypto anymore, just node rewards to fuel investments. Node rewards to fuel more nodes for more rewards.

I have no illusions that any of these are sustainable, especially RING. I set a goal of nodes, reach it, and cash out continuously. If there's a sale or price is really low I consider compounding, but mostly cashing out. Again, these are ponzis/pyramid schemes, NFA.

This strategy has been particularly effective as the market has been down, but money printers still go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Good looks dude.

You finding the new rode projects on twitter??

Damn.
If this was on BSC, I'd ride with you guys ... But I'm not on AVAX... Kind of just surfing all my positions at the moment....

It is intriguing though ..
Good luck fellas.!
If you’re on BSC you can literally be on Avalanche as well. Just change the network and buy avax or bridge over. No excuses.

Back
Top Bottom